Minneapolis/St. Paul

She wants to plan a trip to Minneapolis (we live in the area) and go to a club/bar where there are black guys around and let it happen “naturally”. Lots of white dudes in Minneapolis and a lot of wasted time potentially going bar to bar. Have been out many times downtown and never seem to have much luck finding anything but crowds of white guys.

Subwife,

There are a number of people from Minneapolis/St. Paul on here. I have not met any yet, but I am new to this site. Private parties are a good resource for black men. Also, other web sites, but I'm not sure we can mention those on here. Otherwise, send me a private text/conversation on here.
What other websites to find Bbc in the area?

Ready for the real thing, just need the attention of some black men that we don’t have in our area... can’t seem to get the attention on here, where are the guys from Minnesota at? Or... where can we find a club with options?
I’m in Iowa but because of work I travel a lot to cities like Chicago and St. Paul. Next time I’m in town I’ll gladly let you know ??

She wants to plan a trip to Minneapolis (we live in the area) and go to a club/bar where there are black guys around and let it happen “naturally”. Lots of white dudes in Minneapolis and a lot of wasted time potentially going bar to bar. Have been out many times downtown and never seem to have much luck finding anything but crowds of white guys.
Single black cock just move to Minneapolis always looking to make new friends real here let’s talk

Single black cock just move to Minneapolis always looking to make new friends real here let’s talk
Hey Tryitall73
We will be in the cities tomorrow night.
Would you possibly want to meet ?
Kinda similar situation, she hates all the back and forth before we meet a new guy. Cause a lot of the time, it never pans out. She wants to have a black guy start hitting on her in a Bar and take him back to our room, or his place whichever. We have been in the lifestyle for a while and trying something new.....

Hey Tryitall73
We will be in the cities tomorrow night.
Would you possibly want to meet ?
Kinda similar situation, she hates all the back and forth before we meet a new guy. Cause a lot of the time, it never pans out. She wants to have a black guy start hitting on her in a Bar and take him back to our room, or his place whichever. We have been in the lifestyle for a while and trying something new.....
Hey that’s right up my alley when and what time?

Back