Minimum dick size of the Bull

• 6 inches

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • 7 inches

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 8 inches

Votes: 57 72.2%

• Total voters
I myself have a dick of 18cm or 7", and normally that would be on the bigger side of the scale but not on this forum where every male has a 13"cock lol. I know that size does matter but are the size queens really that fixated on the double digit cocks or is this just the general assumption.

So this one is for the ladies, what is the minimum size your dick has to be to be your Bull?

There's more to a cock size than sheer length. Besides, 13inches is not the norm here anyway.

I have 19 cm myself so it makes it hard to find someone that's longer, but really it's about the whole deal when it comes to looks. To my wife; the body, the face etc matter just as much.

I myself have a dick of 18cm or 7", and normally that would be on the bigger side of the scale but not on this forum where every male has a 13"cock lol. I know that size does matter but are the size queens really that fixated on the double digit cocks or is this just the general assumption.

So this one is for the ladies, what is the minimum size your dick has to be to be your Bull?

My minimum is 6 inches. Because I'm small... I couldn't be a size queen even if I wanted too.. Can only just about take 8 inches... With difficulty.

For me, the ideal cock size is 8+" in length and 6+" in circumference, like the two in the middle in the pic.
The two in the middle are 8" long and 6 1/4" in circumference. That is the perfect size, for me.
100_9370.JPG The toy on the far left is about the most I can handle and not feel too stretched or that it is too long, 11" in length and 7 1/2" in circumference. Anything above 9 1/2" in length becomes uncomfortable for me, unless I am very, very aroused. Thickness? Bring it on!

I'm going to say 8 inches here
8 inches upwards... But thickness is very important too. I'd rather have a thick 7 inch than a thin 8!
Thickness for me 8 inch plus so long as its got girth

This subject was thoroughly discussed and debated on a forum thread from not so long ago titled "THE GREAT DEBATE- BigBlackCock Sizes - join the fight!". Check it all out here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...bate-bigblackcock-sizes-join-the-fight.38064/

Here is a brief recap from the 'Great Debate: Big Black Cock Sizes' post:

The conclusions so far (as of today Friday 11/21/2014) are as follows;
  • the tribe on the blacktowhite.net site voted (with over 127 people taking the poll) that the size of a BBC starts at 8"
  • the penischannel.com site has reported statistically that men with 8" cocks are larger than 99.99% of the population
  • and according to the poll on this site 87% (almost 90% rounded) of the Blackmen who voted have cocks 8" and larger which is supporting the pro-side argument of debate topics #1, 3, &4.
tumblr_nfcwmjVd331s0i9oio1_1280.jpg

source of poll: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/measuring-big-black-cock.37138/

It's not the size of the ship, its the motion ( and color) of the ocean

Back