Minimum dick size of the Bull

• 6 inches

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • 7 inches

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 8 inches

Votes: 57 72.2%

• Total voters
My minimum is 6 inches. Because I'm small... I couldn't be a size queen even if I wanted too.. Can only just about take 8 inches... With difficulty.
.....try tilting your pelvis and pushing back onto the BBC, if ur face down ass up,...... amazing how much you lengthen urself..... if it doesn't work instantly..... I suggest repeated and prolonged practice sessions.... may not solve ur problem but it will be lots of fun!! xXx

photo-Babe-Blowjob-Brunette-Interracial-Erotic-12302080.jpg

So since joined sites 3 guys writing to me-one claims 9 inch, 2nd 10 inch and 3rd 11 inch- hope they dont mean centimeters :), all scary anyway- hubby 5.5 inch and actually knows how to use it :)

.....try tilting your pelvis and pushing back onto the BBC, if ur face down ass up,...... amazing how much you lengthen urself..... if it doesn't work instantly..... I suggest repeated and prolonged practice sessions.... may not solve ur problem but it will be lots of fun!! xXx

As the owner of a 6.5" cock I am aware that I am not what everyone with a cuckold fantasy is looking for. My gifts are of a different nature. When paired with the right couple everyone seems rather happy ;-)

It appears I have good length but juuuuust a little shy in terms of thickness. Im about 5.5 around. It is a little humorous, in the fantasy sense it seems all women lust for something around 9-11" in length and 7" around but reality falls a couple inches to the left in both categories. Its sexy to think she wants something huge and black, but it feels good to know she's a very happy woman with what I have to offer.

Has to be 8"why settle for Mr average when something bigger is on offer,something that's going to make your whole body tingle

Back