Milli

Milli

Female
Hi I’m Milli, not my real name but found it sexy sounding. What am I looking for not quite sure at this moment, but being my nature when I do there will b no doubt. I’m here by accident, looking on the net; found this site unfortunately one needed to register to enter. I was appalled to find just joined a dating site. To b honest, OMG really despise that word, generally means “Ur fixing to b took” Please have patience with me, kind of all over. I started to just up and leave, but received messages that made me feel desired; god knows that’s an emotion not use to any more. I want to stress again not sure if will b able to mentally take the plunge into an affair.

Milli

Hi I’m Milli, not my real name but found it sexy sounding. What am I looking for not quite sure at this moment, but being my nature when I do there will b no doubt. I’m here by accident, looking on the net; found this site unfortunately one needed to register to enter. I was appalled to find just joined a dating site. To b honest, OMG really despise that word, generally means “Ur fixing to b took” Please have patience with me, kind of all over. I started to just up and leave, but received messages that made me feel desired; god knows that’s an emotion not use to any more. I want to stress again not sure if will b able to mentally take the plunge into an affair.

Milli
Take it slow n easy dear

Milli
Welcome Milli, I think you picked a nice sexy name. I will add you and we can chat no pressure just see what's on your mind.

Hello Milli and welcome to the community. Understand Milli, this us not a dating site, but a place where people of like mind and beliefs can chat and interact with each other,
I would love to chat with you soon. Hit me up on yahoo at big9indic. Same username as here. Or u can always inbox me on this site

Milli
Welcome! I congratulate you on taking the first step was to go and make yourself known. Sure you're curious and that will help you feel more and more comfortable on this site, many if we are real people and so like you, had a beginning. I invite you according to your tastes, you discover yourself that desire can make you take a step forward. No hurry, you can go far. No doubt your sensuality
Kisses!

Milli
welcome gorgeous

Welcome! I congratulate you on taking the first step was to go and make yourself known. Sure you're curious and that will help you feel more and more comfortable on this site, many if we are real people and so like you, had a beginning. I invite you according to your tastes, you discover yourself that desire can make you take a step forward. No hurry, you can go far. No doubt your sensuality
Kisses!
What a well thought out reply, sometimes words may b stronger than pictures

Back