MILFS that like Young BBC??

What do you prefer?

• Total voters
Haha I am young that is true and oh I understand older guys give the more connection emotional aspect of it making it feel better but young guys just fuck better

I'm afraid the last young black guy I was with was when I was MUCH younger myself and in college. Since then, all the BBC I've gotten has been from black men my age or older. Thinking of doing something about that, though... ;):blackheart:

Haha yeah I understand that....I am sure you deserve it too

My wife is blessed with youthful looks and though 56, easily passes for 30ish! She prefers dating younger men! Her current BBC BF is 31,and the same age as our oldest *******! At this minute, she is spending the weekend with him at his mom's place! They will go to her church this morning! She has no idea my wife is older or married! She told Nellie she is ready to have grandkids and she would make a great mom! Nellie is older than her! Fun stuff for her and her BF!

Any age, but I’m 35 so if I have a choice, I always prefer older black men, 40-60 years old.. I love experienced and dominant and also, most older men know the boundaries without falling in love lol. Maturity goes a long ways ;-)

Back