MILF in Dallas seeks BBC

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by MILFhubby, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MILFhubby

MILFhubby New Member

I'm married to a beautiful woman who enjoyed BBC in college. Since then, she's always craved it. For her Christmas gift, I told her she could have as much black cock in 2012 as she could handle. If you're interested, please let us know why you're the man for the job. She prefers clean, professional and very athletic. Also, while she's willing to be your fuck slut, she also wants to be treated with respect. palmbeachguy123@yahoo.com slut4.jpg slut4.jpg slut3.JPG slut2.jpg slut1.jpg

cucky, pipelayer351975 and dcrgrbat like this.
  2. deck

deck Member

21 yrs old bbc, looking for a job as a sex toy for a white woman, if you need a sex slave kindly mail me, ... I located in Cameroon, sex toy , sex slave, I am all for you, I can be shared with your friends if you want to, no question I just fuck, anytime you want of the day, anywhere you wish to have a taste of my cuck, in exchange, I which you well me move out from Cameroon to live in US, for the main time I can live in your home, domestic work I am fulfill them, guarding etc... no problem

3. pipelayer351975

pipelayer351975 Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Wow I love what I see I'm a soldier living in Killeen, TX currently deployed but will be home in July would love to plan a meeting contact me at pedro_johnson2000@yahoo.com

4. blackboy69

blackboy69 New Member

US
    here in houston...hit me up....would love to part those legs for ya

5. tengunner

tengunner New Member

hi emailed let me know if you got it. I am scott bbc in dallas area would love to meet and chat and see if we might be able to get her new year of BBC going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.