milf feel s guilty...

MILFSEEKERpgh

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
My milf I've been fucking for the past 8 month s is starting to have second thoughts. ...
She's married loves her fam... of course! The bbc overwhelmed her she wants a better hubby instead of a big dick, ladies when you get into the lifestyle make sure u know that.
A Bull will fuck you, your husband will love you...

I have heard that happening. How does a guy handle a situation like that without looking like an asshole or jerk? She change her mind and the rules with consulting him, that makes for an awkward situation for guys I would think. Do you continue with a whatever fuck it perspective or do you avoid it as it becomes a fatal attraction?

I would be more surprised if people didnt feel guilty in all this. People arent robots, i have been with guys then suddenly felt all upset as stuff about my hubby goes through my head. My hubby loves what i do but then he too will feel guilty about me being out there with God knows who. And when i watch a TV programme about STD guilt and doubts go through my head, like they must through a lot of people.
But then i remember it was what we both wanted, and we both enjoy it and get, mostly, what we want. So let the guilt drift away....

My milf I've been fucking for the past 8 month s is starting to have second thoughts. ...
She's married loves her fam... of course! The bbc overwhelmed her she wants a better hubby instead of a big dick, ladies when you get into the lifestyle make sure u know that.
A Bull will fuck you, your husband will love you...
You are so right. Good post!

The thing that I do is try to be up front as possible before I even get near a bedroom, ally, vehicle or whatever with someone.
I always tell them that we both are in this to fuck each other like our respective mates cant.
I was messing around with 2 females here in DC who lived in the same neighborhood. One is a lawyer for the EPA and the other works at World Bank. I told the both of them (at separate times of coarse because they have no idea who the other was) that before we do anything we both need to understand that this is a physical thing and we can not put any serious feelings in to it which rarely actually works out that way.
so I was with the lawyer for her birthday at the Aquarium and ( she is married and her man had no idea) and we were walking and she told me that she loved me. and I was thinking she was talking about my dick but hell no. she was ready to leave her man. I reminded her that she was with someone and she was happy with him but not in bed. I stopped talking to her that night once we got back because she kept saying it and trying to hold my hand. it freaked me the f*c* out. I was thinking here we go. im screwed now. But thank God after that night she realized that I was not going to ever date her or marry her and she then kept it cordial. I was running a service station in Va at the time and I would literally see her everyday which freaked me out because her man would sometimes be with her.
Long story short I never messed with her again but was always polite when I saw her.

Be careful please because it could definitely bite you in the ass.

As for the female who worked for World Bank. She was also given the speech but she was single and I was too at the time and she would make it a point to stop by my job and look for me so we could fuck in my office or the employee restroom. Not cool but that pussy was good as fuck. After spending the night at her place for a month or so and bouncing from whatever to whatever I broke it off with her and she never said a word except thank you for an amazing fuck ;)
And never forget that it isn't always just the ladies who lose their minds and fall in love and then feel guilty. Guys aren't much better.

These cuckolding activities are often only "fantasy fulfillments" for many ... wives, hubbies, and lovers. It's only natural to expect that eventually one of the parties will get their fill and desire to move on. For the one or two left behind, it can be difficult and hard to accept. Besides, if they cheat once, they'll likely cheat again ... eventually.
Married women, however, often cheat and get involved because they feel they aren't getting what they need at home. A woman that's getting all her needs met at home rarely cheats. Men, on the other hand, are there more often for the conquest & excitement of it all. They can have the happiest of marriages at home and still desire another woman every now and then ... just the nature of the beast. Funny, however, its often the men that take rejection the hardest.

Last edited:
She's probably having second thoughts because her lust for you is now start I to turn into love. And many people believe you can't 've in love with more than one person so she feels bad about the entire relationship she had with you

I fell in love with my lover and I divorced for this life I'm not trying to marry him, but I choose to live my life the way I want. my family is not broken, my ex husband is always present in the lives of my children, but not in mine

I fell in love with my lover and I divorced for this life I'm not trying to marry him, but I choose to live my life the way I want. my family is not broken, my ex husband is always present in the lives of my children, but not in mine
Don't talk so victorious, yet. Maybe you're not trying to marry him because you know he wouldn't want to marry you, just use you. Let's face it, dianahoney, there's not been enough time and distance between your events yet ... give it another 4-5 years and evaluate your situation then ... when your body isn't young anymore, you have no significant or intimate "other" in your life, other than children, and you have to spend more time chasing than being chased. Your current situation simply hasn't matured as of yet. Personally, it would concern me heading into "old age" with no one I could love, or would love me, by my side. ;)

Last edited:
I would be more surprised if people didnt feel guilty in all this. People arent robots, i have been with guys then suddenly felt all upset as stuff about my hubby goes through my head. My hubby loves what i do but then he too will feel guilty about me being out there with God knows who. And when i watch a TV programme about STD guilt and doubts go through my head, like they must through a lot of people.
But then i remember it was what we both wanted, and we both enjoy it and get, mostly, what we want. So let the guilt drift away....

Ann - its good to see that couples like the two of you have such a great understanding. At the same time, you're still very "human" about it all, still acknowledge that you feel guilt but are able to put it into context. I like that you share some of the subtle details of your experiences with us. Definitely an inspiration.

Ann - its good to see that couples like the two of you have such a great understanding. At the same time, you're still very "human" about it all, still acknowledge that you feel guilt but are able to put it into context. I like that you share some of the subtle details of your experiences with us. Definitely an inspiration.
Thanx, i try to be open to encourage other girlies to try it. Things arent always rosy and straightforward but overall its worth it for the experience! X

Don't talk so victorious, yet. Maybe you're not trying to marry him because you know he wouldn't want to marry you, just use you. Let's face it, dianahoney, there's not been enough time and distance between your events yet ... give it another 4-5 years and evaluate your situation then ... when your body isn't young anymore, you have no significant or intimate "other" in your life, other than children, and you have to spend more time chasing than being chased. Your current situation simply hasn't matured as of yet. Personally, it would concern me heading into "old age" with no one I could love, or would love me, by my side. ;)

for those who tell me that my lover gonna let me down after the age I replied that I am 44 years old and he is 40 years old, I know he not going become my husband but I'm not looking to get married, because I'm not exclusive to him and he knows it. what brought us together is not just an issue of physics and inches, it's alchemy, complicity and above all trust in everything we do. Life is not always rosy every day, but some people gives you joy, happiness and pleasure for unique moments, we must never lose those people

for those who tell me that my lover gonna let me down after the age I replied that I am 44 years old and he is 40 years old, I know he not going become my husband but I'm not looking to get married, because I'm not exclusive to him and he knows it. what brought us together is not just an issue of physics and inches, it's alchemy, complicity and above all trust in everything we do. Life is not always rosy every day, but some people gives you joy, happiness and pleasure for unique moments, we must never lose those people
Good luck I'm glad u had enough HEART to do what makes u happy. ..

Women who start screwing other guys for the thrill of a bigger cock and fantastic sex have to accept the trade off of not being part of her family because she had a new number one priority COCK!! My ex wife has been married and divorced 4 times and almost never sees her family yet when she came to see our ******* and her mom she had her new boyfriend with her cock is still ahead of family.

Wife sharing, and swinging in general, can work for everyone involved IF each keep the right perspective to the arrangement and reason for the activity. First, and foremost, however, it has to be for the betterment of the couple's relationship, not just one individual's.
Men have been openly having this kind of fun for decades, and even centuries, but women have, just in the past couple decades, been able to come out of their sexually suppressed, conservative closets to express their sexual desires so openly. It seems some men feel a bit threatened by all this, and rightfully so.
As long as each spouse keeps a foot in the world of reality, keeping their relationship first, I say "suck it up and enjoy it, guys!"
Mac

Wife sharing, and swinging in general, can work for everyone involved IF each keep the right perspective to the arrangement and reason for the activity. First, and foremost, however, it has to be for the betterment of the couple's relationship, not just one individual's.
Men have been openly having this kind of fun for decades, and even centuries, but women have, just in the past couple decades, been able to come out of their sexually suppressed, conservative closets to express their sexual desires so openly. It seems some men feel a bit threatened by all this, and rightfully so.
As long as each spouse keeps a foot in the world of reality, keeping their relationship first, I say "suck it up and enjoy it, guys!"
Mac
absolutely

Back