Miley!!!!

whats up with the whole, tongue thing? probably the worst way to self promote while trying to look sexy. that anyone has ever witnessed in the history of civilization. even her director sid, what was with that whole tongue thing?, your fucked kid.

whats up with the whole, tongue thing? probably the worst way to self promote while trying to look sexy.

"the blissful disadvantage of youth" ... that's what. They say youth is wasted on the young ... Miley's a good example of that. The Walt Disney kid goes bazerk! lol

Actually, Miley's revolting against her dad (Billy Ray Cyrus) right now as her parents go through a pretty nasty divorce. Dating black men & doing "shocking things" as Miley did on TV gets attention, and are attempts at her hurting her dad. Billy Ray is very religious AND from the Tennessee bible belt ... imagine how painful it is for him to see his "innocent *******" acting so risque and carelessly. I think the tongue thing is just a trade mark as she competes with Lady Gaga. She'll grow out of it; hopefully she won't destroy her future, before she does.

"the blissful disadvantage of youth" ... that's what. They say youth is wasted on the young ... Miley's a good example of that. The Walt Disney kid goes bazerk! lol

Actually, Miley's revolting against her dad (Billy Ray Cyrus) right now as her parents go through a pretty nasty divorce. Dating black men & doing "shocking things" as Miley did on TV gets attention, and are attempts at her hurting her dad. Billy Ray is very religious AND from the Tennessee bible belt ... imagine how painful it is for him to see his "innocent *******" acting so risque and carelessly. I think the tongue thing is just a trade mark as she competes with Lady Gaga. She'll grow out of it; hopefully she won't destroy her future, before she does.
Her future is a continuation of her present. I think she's on the right road and I mean it. There is nothing wrong with what she is doing. Just because her bible thumping dad and his kind disapprove of her interracial activity and non-conservative behavior does not make it wrong. It makes it what the future is really about: interracial normalcy and the death of segregation in America on all levels.

Actually Billy Ray and his brood hail from Kentucky, not Tennessee.

well, she wont destroy herself. She has too good of a voice. Her musicgoes straight to number 1. it was the tongue thing. thats all. As a kid, did you ever make really goofy faces in the mirror and say to yourself, " wow, that was friggn goofy" well thats how i saw that. ha!

"THE" Disney kid goes bad?

Actually Billy Ray and his brood hail from Kentucky, not Tennessee.

There's a difference? Actually the Tennessee Bible Belt encompasses Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, part of Ohio, and of course Tennessee. Its the Southern Baptist bible belt, called "bible thumpers". Lots of redneck Southerners ... with acorns that don't fall far from the trees. White girls dating black men in those states is a big "no no" ... those bible thumpers are swarming in that area ... big part of the Republican party, too! :)

Last edited:
Miley is rebelling from a lot of things, not only against her *******, but her "virginal" Hanna Montana image. If she actually crosses racial lines it would likely have a negative impact on her career. A lot of her fan base is in the old school redneck south. She is rebellious, but I think she probably pretty intelligent. She goes far enough to stir the pot, but not have it boil over. What she is doing is creating a lot of talk, that is publicity that you just can't buy.

Back