Midwest Hotwife

CuriousinKC

Female
From
MO, US
New to the site, REALLY into BBC!! Not into the cuckold thing but Hubby does not mind my extra curricular activities and even encourages me!. Love to have him video the action... Just something so naughty about being that dirty on camera! Kansas City/St Louis area, willing to drive a bit but long distance conversations are not really my thing. Always looking for fun when we vacation though. HMU if you like and are local!

Attachments

• IMG_5610.jpg
    IMG_5610.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 138
New to the site, REALLY into BBC!! Not into the cuckold thing but Hubby does not mind my extra curricular activities and even encourages me!. Love to have him video the action... Just something so naughty about being that dirty on camera! Kansas City/St Louis area, willing to drive a bit but long distance conversations are not really my thing. Always looking for fun when we vacation though. HMU if you like and are local!
So sexxxy and hot I will be in your area real soon. u use kik or email ? hmu please

White boi here in Overland Park Kansas City wanting a white bbc slut to teach me how to be a sissy and to humiliate me by comparing my dick to bbc

Back