MidWest Couple - Wife's Birthday approaching

Ray&Lee-MWC

Couple
I'm 60, 6' tall grey hair blue eyed male. She is 5'11", blonde, grey eyes, 36D, very pretty. Will share photos for comments. She has a birthday coming in a few months and I'm looking for a way for her to celebrate with BBC. She has been blacked ... 27 years ago in college. My opinion is that she doesn't look her age.

I'm 60, 6' tall grey hair blue eyed male. She is 5'11", blonde, grey eyes, 36D, very pretty. Will share photos for comments. She has a birthday coming in a few months and I'm looking for a way for her to celebrate with BBC. She has been blacked ... 27 years ago in college. My opinion is that she doesn't look her age.

wishing your wife a Happy Birthday in advance and hope you both enjoy a nice present :)

Hello and how are you doing

That a great thing to not look your age. Happy to you wife and hope she all BBC she can handle

Happy birthday, girl.

Back