Midlands UK Couple

We are a mid forties, long time married couple from the Midlands UK half way between Derby and Birmingham.
We enjoy making friends with black guys as well as having sex, friendship is very important.
We started in 2007 and met a black guy who blew our mind sexually and supplied the orgasms via intercourse never encountered before during 20 years of marrage. We have since made 3 more black friends that can be called upon. It has been an incredible 4+ years up to now and we must admit, BBC changed our lives for the better, we are just as close, love each other as much but the actual mind blowing orgasmic sex is privided by our black friends.
We are always looking to meet new black guys but they seem few and far between in the Midlands UK (decent guys that is).
If you like the sound of us please get in touch.

Attachments

• SUC54730.JPG
    SUC54730.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 163
That's a very HOT pic guys, she looks like she's loving it :blackheart:
I'm glad the lifestyle enhanced your relationship and is giving you such unique feelings. This is how it should be.

We are a mid forties, long time married couple from the Midlands UK half way between Derby and Birmingham.
We enjoy making friends with black guys as well as having sex, friendship is very important.
We started in 2007 and met a black guy who blew our mind sexually and supplied the orgasms via intercourse never encountered before during 20 years of marrage. We have since made 3 more black friends that can be called upon. It has been an incredible 4+ years up to now and we must admit, BBC changed our lives for the better, we are just as close, love each other as much but the actual mind blowing orgasmic sex is privided by our black friends.
We are always looking to meet new black guys but they seem few and far between in the Midlands UK (decent guys that is).
Would love to get in touch, email me on raki45@hotmail.co.uk

you are a white hottie with an amazing body that deserves to be used by my hung dark cock.

Im UK based 28yo married hung bull. My wife is opening up to the idea of inviting another white chick to be used by me beside her. How does that sound?

Hit me up on exp_loring@yahoo.com

Talk later,
NorthAfricanBull

Mmmmm would like to be a Friend ;) msg me pls

Back