middle age white women looking to explore..curious nervous excited all in one

dennyli

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
looking for aggressive good looking muscular black men ..no need to say hung...to break me in.more ways than one into the world of interacial sex..divorced mom..middle aged ..just looking to fulfill hidden buried dream/fantasy and see where it goes..ex looked at videos, talked about me doing it, but thought of black guy touching me ..didnt work ..but time as changed and maybe with right group taking me all i once, i wont have focus on any particular one!!..so if anyone finds we worthy or interesting enough to share some good times with i am willing able and downright crazed about seeing touching making love to first black man/men!! thats it i guess!!

looking for aggressive good looking muscular black men ..no need to say hung...to break me in.more ways than one into the world of interacial sex..divorced mom..middle aged ..just looking to fulfill hidden buried dream/fantasy and see where it goes..ex looked at videos, talked about me doing it, but thought of black guy touching me ..didnt work ..but time as changed and maybe with right group taking me all i once, i wont have focus on any particular one!!..so if anyone finds we worthy or interesting enough to share some good times with i am willing able and downright crazed about seeing touching making love to first black man/men!! thats it i guess!!
Welcome to the group sweetie and I know you will find what you are looking for and I would love to see more pics of you with you toy and where are you located?

Good looking pic. Where you from sexy? Love a nice tight cougar!

Back