Mid 40s CPL DC (NOVA)

Rick&Reba

Couple
Hello to all you available BBC(s)...DC area (NOVA)

We are a married HWP mid 40's cpl in the DC area (NOVA) During the upcuming spring break our college age kid will be out of the house! We need to have fun and sure hope we can find the right BBC! Please only reply if you can get away! Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

I'm in the area, and looking to have some fun. Hope we can make this happen, starting to get hard just thinking about it. ;)

Hi, Thanks for answering our post! We are in the Centreville area and would probably like to meet if all goes well in our home. Would you be able to do that? Also, please provide your age size..etc etc...we will send pic of reba to make sure you are interested, and will provide you with our likes/dislikes! Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, glad you replied. I'm 3o, 5'7, and 9n1/2 for your enjoyment. Straight, and pretty muchwill do whatever it takes to get her off. Hope we can make this happen, cant wait to see Reba!

Wish I was in the area !!!! Zdicknzz you lucky fuka !!!!!! lol Tear dat ass up !!!!!

Back