michigan white gf needs a black master!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god yeah right you have no problem how to telnet of finding what you're looking for trust me grow expected won't have any time picking up a ball and I know you're in michigan would you ever be interested in meeting up with me in my BBC bf .. I've cuckold 1* time and I did like it alot us 42 could have a great time!

I'm in Atlanta but from Michigan. my parents live off of Lily and Warren. so I'm in Canton a lot but I'm confused. are you trying to find someone to fuck you or your GF? the second set if pictures is a man, the title of the thread says "white GF for black master", what's up?

oh okay, well if you're interested send me a pm so we can work out the detail. No rush though. But like I said My parents live right in that area so I'm up there all the time.

She had me leave for 3a days a d my cuz was with her and she has jungle fever and like I said Amanda agreed with her about having it also.. and they wanted to chill with black guys like that I truly believe it was with the black guy in the place across the street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back