michigan white gf needs a black master!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's pretty safe to assume that Amanda has finally been africanized. I don't really have a ton of details I never really will. I just know that I am monday she asked me to go out for a minute of the apartment. That she needed space. And now from what I hear it's just over forever

Yeah it's pretty safe to assume that Amanda has finally been africanized. I don't really have a ton of details I never really will. I just know that I am monday she asked me to go out for a minute of the apartment. That she needed space. And now from what I hear it's just over forever
How did you hear it is over? And what reason did she give for asking you to leave the apt for 3 days?

I feel ya bruh, my heart was broken..... BUT THE DICK STILL WORKS:bounce:. Move on !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back