Michelle

only BIG BLACK COCK ALLOWED !!!!!!!!!!!!
There must be a hundred black men within a mile of where your at that would love to slide up in there and give you what we need. You need to offer yourself or at the very least flirt with one. Trust me thats all it's gonna take they will do the rest.

Hey guy i fell in love with bbc when i had one about a year ago i divorced and now im going black any bbc bulls that want a 40 year old blond milf contact me. ;)
That's it baby just offer your self up. it's what you want and your made for it. let as many black men know that your white whore pussy is open for buisness

Hey guy i fell in love with bbc when i had one about a year ago i divorced and now im going black any bbc bulls that want a 40 year old blond milf contact me. ;)

Then this is the right place for you here. :) I am crazy for a 40 year old blond milf like you. :)

Maybe we should figure out where everyone on here lives. We could find a hotel in the center and rent it out There would be two white sluts in each room and 10 or so black men for each room. The waiter can bring drinks towels and condoms for those who want them. And we all could spend a week getting what we want. But since it was my idea I get first choice of the men I offer myself too. Nobby, Big Black, Shane, BignBad, ford.......

Maybe we should figure out where everyone on here lives. We could find a hotel in the center and rent it out There would be two white sluts in each room and 10 or so black men for each room. The waiter can bring drinks towels and condoms for those who want them. And we all could spend a week getting what we want. But since it was my idea I get first choice of the men I offer myself too. Nobby, Big Black, Shane, BignBad, ford.......

fantastic idea. :) And the first white slut I am going to fuck would be you, Tracy ;)

I like this idea...

Back