Michael strahan

My wife loves Strahan and her pussy gets so wet when I mention him while we're fucking...I have gotten her to say Michael while we fuck and especially when she cums. I can tell she likes it a lot..it's just weird she doesn't want to take the next step and hooking up with someone real.

I think Michael Strahan has probably been pretty busy privately boning Kelly Ripa, who's separated from her hubby, Mark Consuelos for supposedly boning Yara Martinez. Kelly got in Yara's face a little while back and point blank asked Yara if she was sleeping with her husband, which caused a big scene. Coincidently, Michael went through his 2nd divorce less than a year ago.
I think the morning show should just pull a mattress out in the middle of the studio and have Kelly and Michael go at it for an hour or so. That'd raise their ratings since Regis left.

My wife has no idea who Michael is but knows he is big and must of played football she tutored athletes in college so she has seen things. She said there is no way she hasnt given her pussy up to that guy when you are around them after while you cant resist. So I am going with my wifes takes he is doing Ripa!!

Michael does nothing for me at all. Its all in how each person views another. Im really not into any black guys on television or the movies. Although I will say the guy who was in Miami Vice was HOT! I would fuck him in a skinny minute..

Michael does nothing for me at all. Its all in how each person views another. Im really not into any black guys on television or the movies. Although I will say the guy who was in Miami Vice was HOT! I would fuck him in a skinny minute..

Lol, did you know that when Michael Strahan was going through his divorce, his ex-wife tried to insinuate that he was gay?

Lol, did you know that when Michael Strahan was going through his divorce, his ex-wife tried to insinuate that he was gay?

Well, bi-sexual maybe, but definitely not gay. I think he's confident of his sexuality, whatever it is.

I think it's pretty funny that people assume he's fucking her just because he's black and she is white.

Now who is assuming Michael is fucking Kelly "just because he's black and she is white" ? Why can't they be fucking simply because they're attracted to each other, and their race just co-incidental? If you've watched Kelly around Michael, however, you do see she has a strong attraction to him ... loves touching him, and playing the innocent, helpless chick, etc. And Kelly, otherwise, is rarely out-spoken; loves being the center of attention, just NOT around Michael.

Hubby said he wondered if Michael and Howie got it on would I like to watch.....Hmmm something to think about. I think Howie is a HOTTIE!;)

How would someone know if another is "confident" of their sexuality unless they went to bed with them? Just a thought.....

Well, bi-sexual maybe, but definitely not gay. I think he's confident of his sexuality, whatever it is.

Now who is assuming Michael is fucking Kelly "just because he's black and she is white" ? Why can't they be fucking simply because they're attracted to each other, and their race just co-incidental? If you've watched Kelly around Michael, however, you do see she has a strong attraction to him ... loves touching him, and playing the innocent, helpless chick, etc. And Kelly, otherwise, is rarely out-spoken; loves being the center of attention, just NOT around Michael.

Who is assuming- I never heard "Regis is fucking Kathie Lee" or "Regis is fucking Kelly" rumors.

Who is assuming- I never heard "Regis is fucking Kathie Lee" or "Regis is fucking Kelly" rumors.
That's because there was a riff going on between Regis & Kelly ... Kelly was jealous of Regis' popularity. As I mentioned, Kelly likes to be the center of attention ... always interrupting and over-talking guests and others on the program.

That's because there was a riff going on between Regis & Kelly ... Kelly was jealous of Regis' popularity. As I mentioned, Kelly likes to be the center of attention ... always interrupting and over-talking guests and others on the program.

However, I don't think most people looking at it, especially with Regis being white (I'm framing it in terms of this website so you'll excuse my intentional hardheadedness) nobody ever assumed that he was having sex with his female cohosts, yet as soon as a big, good looking black athlete becomes the male cohost, everybody assumes they are fucking.

******* Mark Consuelos is Bi-Sexual or gay. He don't want Kelly cause, he's always hanging with gay guys. :unsure:

2rnv41s.jpg

mwqezt.jpg

2rejqra.jpg

2r5x7hg.jpg
2zz0q5h.jpg
2m26mi1.jpg
1yj46.jpg
dq40at.jpg

ose4ch.jpg

All the guys he hang with are gay. So that makes him very suspect

Last edited:
It is crazy to think Michael Strahan and Kelly are fooling around. They both have enough sense to realize that after a little whoopee that it and the fling was over, that it would be hard to work together. If Michael thinks about making a move, he must realize that is one potentially expensive piece of ass. Remember the saying; Don't work the riding stock, and don't ride the working stock.
Then again, a hard tallywacker has no conscience.

Back