Michael has a small penis

I read somewhere that a substantial number of women tell their female friends that her husband or boyfriend has a small penis. I understood this immediately and it fits perfectly into the lifestyle of cuckolding where part of the pleasure for a woman is that others secretly share private information as well as the woman's personal favors. It also serves another purpose to spread this gossip among female friends. It is a matter of self defense. Once a woman brags about her man's cock to another female, she has set the other woman's mind and imagination to work thinking about the penis in question and it would be reasonable to assume that, at some point, that woman might want to see and experience that big cock for herself.

Therefore, let me say here and now that Michael has a small penis. I will let you decide for yourself if I write this to embarrass him, to protect him form curious women or because it's the truth.

You cannot help falling in love,but wives still think about well Hung men.My wife went and still goes to watch male strippers

I read somewhere that a substantial number of women tell their female friends that her husband or boyfriend has a small penis. I understood this immediately and it fits perfectly into the lifestyle of cuckolding where part of the pleasure for a woman is that others secretly share private information as well as the woman's personal favors. It also serves another purpose to spread this gossip among female friends. It is a matter of self defense. Once a woman brags about her man's cock to another female, she has set the other woman's mind and imagination to work thinking about the penis in question and it would be reasonable to assume that, at some point, that woman might want to see and experience that big cock for herself.

Therefore, let me say here and now that Michael has a small penis. I will let you decide for yourself if I write this to embarrass him, to protect him form curious women or because it's the truth.

It also encourages BBD (like ME), to want to provide you with the filling and sexual excitement your mind and body deserves.

I was extremely naive when we first married, I guess because my husband was my first ever lover. At that time I believed that his almost 8" penis (and slightly less than 7" in circumference) was average! For a long time I couldn't even imagine a man with less than 6". Then I saw my first ever xxx movie that my husband bought home. It was an IR one in which there were these two white guys and their wives (or perhaps girlfriends) were being had by these two black men. I guess to accentuate the differences in the size of the two races penises, these white guys had the smallest penises I had ever seen. Those poor guys could not have had more than 2 or 3 inches. I mean, like my little finger size!! Other than to urinate with, I still cannot believe that they'd have any other use! The black men of course were extremely well endowed! I learned four things from that movie:
  1. My husband was, on average, well endowed.
  2. Black men were different ... and most were extremely well endowed.
  3. There was a new word in my vocab and that was "Dimple Dongs!"
  4. My husband's fantasy of a black man taking me took on a new meaning. (Although I didn't tell him that at that time! A woman has to have some secrets, otherwise she may never have a real surprise for her husband!)

Back