Miami Couple seeks handsome well endowed Black bull!!!!!!

Miamicouple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Very sexy curvy Latin wife seeks very clean handsome well groomed hung black male for special relationship!

We are a cuckolded couple! He does what I say! I am open to be with who I please! But I warn you, I am picky , but for the ones I choose I am we'll worth it! Very sexual. Always horny. Heavy squirter. Looking for my black king with a monster cock!!! If your not local. I'm really not interested! But might make an exception if your incredible!!!

Please be near the South Florida area! Besides that.....I really don't see the point!

Yes. I am looking for someone well endowed! But that will not seal the deal with me. Please be handsome. And well groomed and clean shaven. And I don't mean your beard. Sorry. Muscles are a plus. I am curvy and soft. I prefer a hard body. If this doesn't sound like you. Please look for another.
And good luck in your search. If it sounds like you. Please feel free to send more than just penis photos to my email. In box me!

Are you out there???

Couple in Miami

Inbox me!

Very sexy curvy Latin wife seeks very clean handsome well groomed hung black male for special relationship!

We are a cuckolded couple! He does what I say! I am open to be with who I please! But I warn you, I am picky , but for the ones I choose I am we'll worth it! Very sexual. Always horny. Heavy squirter. Looking for my black king with a monster cock!!! If your not local. I'm really not interested! But might make an exception if your incredible!!!

you out there???

Couple in Miami

Email is Jospo3@yahoo.com

Wow, very sexy. Welcome!

Damn you look perfect mami. I'm in tampa and travel to Miami frequently. I would love to stretch you out in front of your husband. Let me know when I should come down and give you this thick cock.

Hello Lovely Latin Angel, I just want to know if you prefer your man to be very Dark skin and masculine for the "TRUE" Black esperience and the contrast/mix of your Caramel skin next to Dark Chocolate skin. If you do post me Babydoll

We have found a friend. But still open. If you have other photos. I can send my email.
Thank you. Oh. Sorry. Hi. How are you?

Back