Miami BULL (South Florida) Are you missing a BULL in your life?

frantz

Male
Real Person
From
OH, US
received_1028346127194880.jpeg

Are you looking for a professional Black bull?

My name is Frantz and I am real, clean shave, and std free.

You have finally got the right one which is me . Have you been lied to and haven't deserve what you worth? Trust me it is not your fault because a lot men out there feed women with lots of lies.

They don't know how to treat a woman good in bed when it comes down to putting in that work in your pussy. They are the same ones who nut in 5 mins when fucking.

I Don't sugar coat, I believe in ACTION! Talk is cheap.

Here are some benefits you will get from me which I know you will like it

1. You would get an 8 inches plus huge cock and not only would I fuck your brains out but I would also eat your pussy out real good till you squirt on my face.

2. Are you into butt fucking? That's my favorite. Throw your ass back and watch me slide my cock gently inside and pound your butt real good.

3. You would get my raw skin. What do I mean? No condoms would be used. It's ONLY if you want.

4. I would respect you as a woman, treat you like my best Friend. It doesn't get any much better than that.

You are welcome to follow me here, message me if you have any questions. Be ready to voice verify and chat on Skype.

I can TRAVEL to you any where worldwide if you leave outside of South Florida. Please be ready to pay my travel expenses:)

Xoxo
Talk to you soon.

Back