Miami BULL for your pleasure

BBCMiami

Male
Hi, I am a professional, handsome, mixed race, hung, male 5' 9" living in Miami. I am extremely fit work out 5 days a week & I love kinky fun with sexy cuck couples. I love watching my big cock slide inside a hot wife's tight pussy while her hubby lies underneath and eats her out. I love fulfilling the fantasies of slut wives and their cuck hubby so if you want to play and fulfill those kinky desires I am your man. Love 1 on 1's, twosomes, threesomes, moresomes, orgies, gangbangs, private parties and more. Come taste this sweet chocolate dick you wont be disappointed.

BBCMiami

photo-ffadult-r40-s1-75300146_97304.21928979.superphoto.jpg

Hi, I am a professional, handsome, mixed race, hung, male 5' 9" living in Miami. I am extremely fit work out 5 days a week & I love kinky fun with sexy cuck couples. I love watching my big cock slide inside a hot wife's tight pussy while her hubby lies underneath and eats her out. I love fulfilling the fantasies of slut wives and their cuck hubby so if you want to play and fulfill those kinky desires I am your man. Love 1 on 1's, twosomes, threesomes, moresomes, orgies, gangbangs, private parties and more. Come taste this sweet chocolate dick you wont be disappointed.

BBCMiami

View attachment 94322
Iam going to have to take my bbc virgin to Miami to see if i could get her blacked.

Back