Miami and throughout Florida

blackbull954

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Hello B2W, my name is Brad, I am a 27 year-old, fit, handsome male in South Florida.

I am located in North Miami Beach, however I do travel to Tampa and Orlando quite a bit and I'd like to explore Florida a bit more in the near future, so don't be shy about contacting me as I'm probably willing to travel to your city.

I am 6'5, 235lbs and hung at 9".

I'm totally *******/disease free and very hygienic. You can Kik me at Gravity_98.

Attachments

• image2-3.PNG
    image2-3.PNG
    104 KB · Views: 74
  • image3.PNG
    image3.PNG
    545.5 KB · Views: 67
  • image4-1.JPG
    image4-1.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Hello B2W, my name is Brad, I am a 27 year-old, fit, handsome male in South Florida.

I am located in North Miami Beach, however I do travel to Tampa and Orlando quite a bit and I'd like to explore Florida a bit more in the near future, so don't be shy about contacting me as I'm probably willing to travel to your city.

I am 6'5, 235lbs and hung at 9".

I'm totally *******/disease free and very hygienic. You can Kik me at Gravity_98.

Hi! We an older couple in great shape and live in Orlando area. Wife was blackened years ago with a steady boyfriend and would like it again. We can host and while this will not happen in days, it will happen in a few weeks. You are her made to order man! Hope to hear from you soon! J

Back