Mfm, mmf or Group sex, how do you like it?

How many cocks do you like inside you?

• Total voters

bigwin971

Male
Real Person
Honestly Ladies, do you like to be fucked by more than one cocks at once? Do you like to be shared by your husband with one, two, three, or more Black Cocks? What layout do you preferred? How horny could you be?
Please don't hesitate to share your stories, photos, what you would like to do, want to try.... All!
This thread is for more horniest of you, the one who assume all their holes to be stretched, pound, fill, screw, used and eventually cream with fresh nuts milk.tumblr_meefciKAl61qcbeoeo1_1280.jpg tumblr_mroffaiztS1sb0cyno1_1280.jpg tumblr_mhzlzkVuIz1ri2be3o1_1280.jpg IMG_0187.JPG

I usually dont fuck one on one anymore. I love sucking on a BBC while my pussy is getting pounded. And I tell eveyone I fuck, no anal if just 2 BBC's. If I get 3 BBC's they can fuck all 3 holes. Since I started this, I am getting 3 BBC's at least twice a week now. I have never been happier with my sex life.

I usually dont fuck one on one anymore. I love sucking on a BBC while my pussy is getting pounded. And I tell eveyone I fuck, no anal if just 2 BBC's. If I get 3 BBC's they can fuck all 3 holes. Since I started this, I am getting 3 BBC's at least twice a week now. I have never been happier with my sex life.
You are a WOMAN! a real one !!! Who assume all her holes and know that all her 3 holes deserved to be filled by a BBC!!!

What layout do you preferred?
This thread is for more horniest of you, the one who assume all their holes to be stretched, pound, fill, screw, used and eventually cream with fresh nuts milk.

re: Mfm, mmf or Group sex, how do you like it?

pic_FYI.jpg bigwin ... since you used the symbols, it might be good to know the significance of what exactly you've indicated here with the heading to your thread just in case you would want to change it (recommended) after reading this.
There are a lot of these abbreviations out there. If you go to http://www.asstr.org/main.html, they give you the majority of these abbreviations, but just so you know, M=adult males, F=adult females, m=males under age, f=females under age.

So what your heading indicates is (Mfm) Adult males with ******* female & ******* male, and (mmf) ******* male with ******* male & ******* female. I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant. I think you would want MMF or MFM (both are the same) along with Group sex.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

Back