Mexicana seeking bbc in Los Angeles

She talks a big game, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty -- being a normal human being who is open to talk about the X's and O's -- she seems noncommittal at best.

I have what you need, right here in Anaheim! I have a nice, hard, BBC for you! I'll suck on your pussy, make it wet and then slide my BBC, deep,deep! Pump that pussy, baby! I like that big sexy booty, makes me so hard! Get at me at my Inbox! We will plan a place to meet and fuck! My name is Duke.

anyone meet up or at least have a couple of legitimate conversations with her? still seems completely uncommitted on my end

I'm an older Black Bull who will do whatever I can to make your body explode with multiple orgasms as I drive my hard BBC deep,deep into your pussy, or ass! But first, i must take the time for slow, caresses, plenty of foreplay followed by a good, fun tongue licking on/in your hot pussy and a some hard sucking, tongue flicking on your swollen clitoris!! Then just put up your legs on/over my strong, side dark shoulders and go deep!

Back