Met up with a Couple last night off Craigslist.

First off, I'd like to say Craigslist is sketchy. It might be the area I'm in or it might just be the nature of the site itself;all I know is I've never really had much luck with ads on there.
That is until, a week ago I saw an ad for a Couple looking for BBC . Naturally curious, I clicked on it and it read like most posts on this side. Wife , 37, Hubby, 45 , looking to have fun on a regular basis with a bbc. Be clean , ddf all that usual stuff. The ad was 24 days old so I was about to move on to the next one , figuring that they would have already found what they wanted. The picture that went along with the ad seemed to be of a real woman from the neck down , wearing a black negligee with her tittle hanging out. They were some big as titties lol Well I responded to it not knowing what to expect but within 10 minutes I had a reply. We exchanged pictures and emailed for awhile and then they gave me their phone number. I called them , spoke to her for 10 minutes or so. We made plans to see each other the next night flash forward to the next night, I go over to their house and we just sat and talked for two hours or so, enjoying a couple cups of crown and coke, the husband had procured . We had a great time talking, despite the age difference. They look and sounded like most white people where I'm from ,redneck and southern , but when talking I learned that they listen to a lot of rap music ( artists that I don't particularly care for but they still got props from me for even knowing who they are ,like Fetty Wap and Young Thug) . They told me their daughters had dated black guys and that they use to have a black guy that worked for the husband that lived with them and that's how they got interested in BBC. Well , it wasn't long before I had one of wifeys nipples in my mouth and hand stroking her puss on the couch while hubby watched. Wife started moaning and panting hard from the foreplay and asked me would I look to go to their bedroom. We migrated there , while hubby went to go pee and as soon as I got here in the room I had her take off her panties and I began eating the hell out of her pussy. I've never been with a squirter before. It was amazing. I got squirted on so many times that night. Hubby would come in and play with her titties while I fucked her or eat her pussy while she sucked me off but for the most part he didn't get involved . There was one time she was riding his face and she motioned for me to fuck her. He said he could feel my balls rubbing across his face and at what point my dick had touched the bottom of his lip and we laughed about it. He let me know he strictly likes pussy and I was glad we were on the same page wit that one lol. We fucked all night up until 3 in the morning and then I left to go get high. I'm going back over to there place in a little bit. It's really great knowing that we all get along well and despite the age differences are on the same page . I love fucking 2016.
I met a cuck couple off of craiglist pgh and they were and still is cool couple.

Back