Met my first from this site...

lkg4fun

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AL, US
It really works. Met up with what I hope to be an ongoing relationship yesterday afternoon. Had WAY too much fun to even think about taking any pictures. Not only was he absolutely amazing in bed, making sure I was well pleasured, he was quite the gentleman and a great person. Like I've heard, once you go black you never go back. And it made the sex with hubby later even more exciting. Except for hubby, there will never be another white cock in my pussy or mouth!

It really works. Met up with what I hope to be an ongoing relationship yesterday afternoon. Had WAY too much fun to even think about taking any pictures. Not only was he absolutely amazing in bed, making sure I was well pleasured, he was quite the gentleman and a great person. Like I've heard, once you go black you never go back. And it made the sex with hubby later even more exciting. Except for hubby, there will never be another white cock in my pussy or mouth!
happy for you .. good girl XXX, emmm can you say how did you guys hooked up, did u talked on phone / skype/ watever , i am having really hard time to verify with one of the white sexy women in here

Back