message to all white men !

said sooo true. women need cocks that make them feel like a woman..and obviously it takes more than just size to do that. i think Black men understand much more of what a woman wants sexually and take sthem better than us white guys. just my 2cents worth

said sooo true. women need cocks that make them feel like a woman..and obviously it takes more than just size to do that. i think Black men understand much more of what a woman wants sexually and take sthem better than us white guys. just my 2cents worth

that´s absolutely right. ;)

speaking from fact ..well for me anyways. i have not been able to please my first wife or my second wife. i finally gave up and i haven't had sex with her for well over 8 to 9 years. i'm sure some to many white guys don't please their wives or gfs in the way they NEED to be sexually pleased. my wife has cheated on me in the past..maybe doing it now but not positive. my first wife told me i "fucked like a bunny rabbit".i'd cum in a matter of seconds..she was still obviously horny but i was spent. soooo no real orgasms or pleasure for her. she fucked around also on me...very much like my second wife has done.

Back