Men, which do you prefer?

men which do you prefer?

• To have sex and cum so much and so often your balls ache

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • To be teased for hours on end and brought to the edge, but denied orgasm toll your balls ache

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
Sex is a great way to spend an afternoon or an evening. What happens depends on the mood and my partner. I have a petite little redhead that just fucks the Hell out of me like no other woman has ever done. Usually the pace is more relaxed except with her. I just enjoy being around women and I thoroughly enjoy seeing them enjoying themselves

My husband is at the point that being denied is actually better than cumming on a regular basis. I have to admit I don't mind either. Having him beg me to use him is actually quite fun. He is also a much more attentive husband as well. It's kind of weird, he will sit or lay and rub anything I want now for as long as I want. Wife has to love that.

My husband is at the point that being denied is actually better than cumming on a regular basis. I have to admit I don't mind either. Having him beg me to use him is actually quite fun. He is also a much more attentive husband as well. It's kind of weird, he will sit or lay and rub anything I want now for as long as I want. Wife has to love that.
How long did it take to train hubby?

How long did it take to train hubby?

I never really trained him. He has always been very selfless in bed. From day one he has always made sure I cum first and more often than him. However, in the past few years he has really started getting into me and my boy friends. I have always had them, but when he was younger he just didn't want to hear about it. Now he loves to hear what they do and how good they are and so on. Then about a year ago we tried some light bondage on a trip and he has been in love with being denied ever since. There are times he actually gets a greater release from not cuming than he does when he cums. Other benefits are there too. By him not releasing, he gets hard again and again and again without fail and without effort. The other great benefit is when he hasn't cum, he stays very focused on me and my body. It can be very intense.

Back