Men Sucking My BBC Along With His Female Partner At The Same Time?

I am London, UK based. I have always thought of myself has completely straight but after watching a bbc get his cock sucked by a white MF couple, I do wonder about myself. I found the video so erotic and cant stop thinking about it. I have had MF threesomes before never have had any sexual encounters with the men. If a rich guy of a MF couple were involved, I wonder what I would do. I wonder if money would convert me - maybe I am bi(curious) already. I am not attracted to men but the idea of a MF couple both sucking my cock intrigues me. I am not interested in sucking cock of any colour. I do a lot of sensual massages so I see the naked body of people (Men/Women) all the time. I dont know where they come from and I try to get them out of my mind but can't. I am another site with my photos too and so many men have told me they want to fuck me and suck my cock. Maybe this is having a subconscious effect on me. What are your thoughts and ideas on this? I would especially love to here from people in the UK but welcome all views globally. I am sure that if a man sucks my cock, I will probably open up to other men. I feel guilty aswell about such views. For the record, I have no hatered towards anybody of any sexual orientation. Thanks. Dee
I felt similar to you but on the other end, I am the cuck but not submissive at all. When my wife and I started doing the MFM thing I started feeling myself getting turned on by the sight of a hard cock, not the guy behind it but just the cock itself.I fought with it for a year or so and then the wife started wanting me to grab hold of her bulls cock and put it in her or take it out and rub her clit with it till she squirts, basically me just handling his cock made her very turned on. I told her how i felt and her response was "go for it!! That would be sexy!!"So we found a willing bull and I tried it and must admit I liked being more part of the action and did enjoy it but had guilty feelings about it for some reason and I am NOT submissive at all to anyone in bed or out. I fought with those for a while but my desire to be more involved in the action and the fact that it did turn me on eventually won over and now we almost exclusively look for bulls who will do this and I enjoy it a lot. I still have NO desire to suck any cock without my wife there, nor do I look at any male and think anything sexual other than "I'd love to see him pounding my wife's pussy" but have liked sucking her bulls cock at our meets.

I felt similar to you but on the other end, I am the cuck but not submissive at all. When my wife and I started doing the MFM thing I started feeling myself getting turned on by the sight of a hard cock, not the guy behind it but just the cock itself.I fought with it for a year or so and then the wife started wanting me to grab hold of her bulls cock and put it in her or take it out and rub her clit with it till she squirts, basically me just handling his cock made her very turned on. I told her how i felt and her response was "go for it!! That would be sexy!!"So we found a willing bull and I tried it and must admit I liked being more part of the action and did enjoy it but had guilty feelings about it for some reason and I am NOT submissive at all to anyone in bed or out. I fought with those for a while but my desire to be more involved in the action and the fact that it did turn me on eventually won over and now we almost exclusively look for bulls who will do this and I enjoy it a lot. I still have NO desire to suck any cock without my wife there, nor do I look at any male and think anything sexual other than "I'd love to see him pounding my wife's pussy" but have liked sucking her bulls cock at our meets.
win win win...............

I have found that the bulls that dont mind me sucking them end up really liking the things that open up for him due to him letting me be involved. For instance she will get behind him and rim him while i suck him which all of the bulls we have done this with tell us they love it. Also, she loves when her bulls eat her pussy so while he is doing that I will suck him as well. It really opens up more possibilities for the whole dynamic

I am London, UK based. I have always thought of myself has completely straight but after watching a bbc get his cock sucked by a white MF couple, I do wonder about myself. I found the video so erotic and cant stop thinking about it. I have had MF threesomes before never have had any sexual encounters with the men. If a rich guy of a MF couple were involved, I wonder what I would do. I wonder if money would convert me - maybe I am bi(curious) already. I am not attracted to men but the idea of a MF couple both sucking my cock intrigues me. I am not interested in sucking cock of any colour. I do a lot of sensual massages so I see the naked body of people (Men/Women) all the time. I dont know where they come from and I try to get them out of my mind but can't. I am another site with my photos too and so many men have told me they want to fuck me and suck my cock. Maybe this is having a subconscious effect on me. What are your thoughts and ideas on this? I would especially love to here from people in the UK but welcome all views globally. I am sure that if a man sucks my cock, I will probably open up to other men. I feel guilty aswell about such views. For the record, I have no hatered towards anybody of any sexual orientation. Thanks. Dee

The first time I fucked a wife, I knew what cuckolding was, but was a "newbie" to it all. While the wife played with herself on the bed, he asked if he could blow me...me thinking "don't knock it till you try it," I let him do it. I didn't like it at the time, not about being a gay thing, it just felt weird. Though I haven't fucked a wife with the hub present since, I think with time passing and the internet having helped sway my decisions I think I might enjoy it now. So my advice...try it and see how you feel after. Not gonna change you as a person in the end.

Back