Men Sucking My BBC Along With His Female Partner At The Same Time?

My hubby and I have jointly suck the cock of every black man we were with. Our current BF loves it. He answered our ad 2.5 years ago as bi-curious. Now he is completely at ease with either or both of us. Neither he nor my hubby are attracted to men when they see a man in public; they do not feel a sexual attraction, but naked and sexually aroused, all the barriers melt away and they enjoy the pleasure each provides. Hubby in particular gets very turned on but a naked black man, as do I.

I don't necessarily think it is a straight vs bisexual thing, but just about receiving pleasure, think of it as you are just a sexual person enjoying what another person is doing for you.
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sexuality is fluid, my husband and I identify as pansexual, however my husband is more of a hetro-romantic and sexually bi, he does not see a guy in public and say "I would like to suck his cock, but put a beautiful cock in front of him and yea he'll get to work. We don't believe that you have to really be straight, bi, or gay, it truly depends on the people your with, we've played with guys that identify as straight but when it comes down to the fun most everytime but once the guy opened up to to at least receiving oral from hubby. My husband if you met him in public would never has the slightest inclination of his bi activities. We feel that a lot of guys miss out on many wonderful activities and great times by having these sexual hang-ups, not knocking anyone who identifies as fully "straight" we just don't believe that it truly exists.

That is my ultimate fantasy. For you both to worship my cock..i want him to hold my cock while you suck it. Place the head at the entrance of what ever hole I decide to use..
Cum over to Cocoa. Hubby will hold your cock and lick your balls while I suck your shaft, then put your cock in whichever hole you want. When you've filled me full he'll suck you hard again and I'll guide you into his ass.

Sexuality is fluid, my husband and I identify as pansexual, however my husband is more of a hetro-romantic and sexually bi, he does not see a guy in public and say "I would like to suck his cock, but put a beautiful cock in front of him and yea he'll get to work. We don't believe that you have to really be straight, bi, or gay, it truly depends on the people your with, we've played with guys that identify as straight but when it comes down to the fun most everytime but once the guy opened up to to at least receiving oral from hubby. My husband if you met him in public would never has the slightest inclination of his bi activities. We feel that a lot of guys miss out on many wonderful activities and great times by having these sexual hang-ups, not knocking anyone who identifies as fully "straight" we just don't believe that it truly exists.
Agreed :))))))))))))

I am London, UK based. I have always thought of myself has completely straight but after watching a bbc get his cock sucked by a white MF couple, I do wonder about myself. I found the video so erotic and cant stop thinking about it. I have had MF threesomes before never have had any sexual encounters with the men. If a rich guy of a MF couple were involved, I wonder what I would do. I wonder if money would convert me - maybe I am bi(curious) already. I am not attracted to men but the idea of a MF couple both sucking my cock intrigues me. I am not interested in sucking cock of any colour. I do a lot of sensual massages so I see the naked body of people (Men/Women) all the time. I dont know where they come from and I try to get them out of my mind but can't. I am another site with my photos too and so many men have told me they want to fuck me and suck my cock. Maybe this is having a subconscious effect on me. What are your thoughts and ideas on this? I would especially love to here from people in the UK but welcome all views globally. I am sure that if a man sucks my cock, I will probably open up to other men. I feel guilty aswell about such views. For the record, I have no hatered towards anybody of any sexual orientation. Thanks. Dee
We love sharing a cummy bbc cock and snogging at the same time. Its not gay, its just fuking horny!

Back