Men Sucking My BBC Along With His Female Partner At The Same Time?

...there's NO NEED for any kind to say/write sorry - it's just fine having coincidentially discovered that both of us seem to be ... hm ...attracted by very similar scenarios, sensations and perspectives. As seen from the points of view of a potential cuckoldress and hotwife for BBC and a potential cuckold C1 of a hotwife for BBC. So I leave you with a broad and knowing smile - we might see each other's "likes" on more topics and postings. I guess :) :) :)

...there's NO NEED for any kind to say/write sorry - it's just fine having coincidentially discovered that both of us seem to be ... hm ...attracted by very similar scenarios, sensations and perspectives. As seen from the points of view of a potential cuckoldress and hotwife for BBC and a potential cuckold C1 of a hotwife for BBC. So I leave you with a broad and knowing smile - we might see each other's "likes" on more topics and postings. I guess :) :) :)
How sweet and insightful of you:))

:))))))

How sweet and insightful of you:))

Jane, just the way you deserve it...as far as I'm able to read (just a little bit...) your mind, thoughts and personality. Which is by far quite unusual on a special platform like this. Even more unusual as the range of topics is focussed on this extremely delicate and intimate subject and its exquisite, exciting, excentric lifestyles...all the kinks, emotions and deeeeeep satisfactions of BBC BULLS, cuckoldresses/hotwives and their cuckolds/wifesharers. ;)

Wish you a successful and satisfying continuity of your "fact finding" and orientation (?) journey through this universe of intensity and archaic needs, desires and emotions.

cu ;)

Jane, just the way you deserve it...as far as I'm able to read (just a little bit...) your mind, thoughts and personality. Which is by far quite unusual on a special platform like this. Even more unusual as the range of topics is focussed on this extremely delicate and intimate subject and its exquisite, exciting, excentric lifestyles...all the kinks, emotions and deeeeeep satisfactions of BBC BULLS, cuckoldresses/hotwives and their cuckolds/wifesharers. ;)

Wish you a successful and satisfying continuity of your "fact finding" and orientation (?) journey through this universe of intensity and archaic needs, desires and emotions.

cu ;)
What a Beautiful thing to say:))))))))))))))))))))))))))

cu ;)
another BIG thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From a bulls prospective...
The first time I was ever with a couple we met at a bar. Had a few drinks and they invited me back to their place. Once there we had a few more drinks then his wife excused herself to go to the bathroom. The next thing I know she comes back wearing a sexy outfit. At that point, I knew what was going to go down. She sat next to me on the couch and before I know it we started making out. I looked at him and he said, it's ok, you can do what you like. Making out led to her unzipping my pants and giving me an awesome blow job where she kept edging me on. In the heat of the moment she asked me if I wanted 2 lips on my cock. Of course I said Yes, but silly me wasn't thinking she meant her husband's lips, lol. Before I realized it, he was down there with her as they gave me the most amazing blow job I had ever had. I've been hooked on fucking white hotwives, bi cuckolds, and a few other things ever since...

From a bulls prospective...
The first time I was ever with a couple we met at a bar. Had a few drinks and they invited me back to their place. Once there we had a few more drinks then his wife excused herself to go to the bathroom. The next thing I know she comes back wearing a sexy outfit. At that point, I knew what was going to go down. She sat next to me on the couch and before I know it we started making out. I looked at him and he said, it's ok, you can do what you like. Making out led to her unzipping my pants and giving me an awesome blow job where she kept edging me on. In the heat of the moment she asked me if I wanted 2 lips on my cock. Of course I said Yes, but silly me wasn't thinking she meant her husband's lips, lol. Before I realized it, he was down there with her as they gave me the most amazing blow job I had ever had. I've been hooked on fucking white hotwives, bi cuckolds, and a few other things ever since...
ohhh yes.................................

cu ;)
Thanks again for your words. Women love men with brains, heart, and brawn:)))))))))

To me Anal Gape is the only way to show true respect to the BBC, the larger the gape more respect is shown - this we should all expect of every white wife - Reparations duty at its best.

that gape is wonderful to see. i see it as willingness or inability to prevent, taking a nice cock or dildos, long enough to stretch and relax that nice hole to display it very well. like swollen labia, a warm-wet-stretched asshole can be a very erotic image to many. i do love the bum.

Back