Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

Everyone on this site obviously has cuckold fantasies. I'm guessing most only fantasize about it. Probably your wives have no idea what you're thinking. So let's hear about them. We all know you dream about sitting back watching your wife get pounded by a big, black stud. Can't blame you.

View attachment 1348920
I've loved Black cocks since I was 13 so mostly every white girl I told about Black Men and boys.i taught them to try it but it took some time to convince them this was the 80s and white girls were called nig_er lovers and humiliated even though these same white girls had black fantasy

We met Michael in the lobby of the hotel. After slightly nervous introduction, we invited him to our room. Before we were back he started kissing her in the elevator. By the time I got the door open she lead him to the bed, no lights had been turned on.
I could feel my heart pumping through my body, I had anxiety and was really aroused all at once. She laid him on the bed, unzipped his trousers and within one second she pulled his cock from his boxers and let out a little giggle. His cock was long and thick, much bigger than mine. I was just sat at the end of the bed, all I could hear was his moans and the slurping of her mouth trying to fit him inside.
I pulled her dress up and her pussy was so wet it was dripping down her thigh, something I didn’t even know was possible. She was trying to please him in every way she could, it was like seeing behind the scenes of my wife cheating. Before I knew it he pulled her head up and they switched and he went down on her. I was awkward and didn’t know what to do so I just watched. He was massaging her pussy while he sucked her clit, the moans she was making where like nothing I’ve ever made her make. She reached orgasm in minutes, quicker than I’d ever made her cum (that hurt a little). She pulled him up, literally begging for his cock. After a little slow going, he slid inside of her. I had no idea she was so deep and could stretch that much. All I could see from the back was his cock covered in her cum and pussy juice as he thrust inside her. She was moaning, then taking deep breaths and then cumming and repeating the cycle.
He knew exactly how to work her pussy and she looked like she had forgotten I was there. Then he flipped her to doggy style position and she waved me over. She took my hard cock me inside her mouth while he thrusted deep inside her. He was thrusting so hard she couldn’t suck my dick, it was lucky because I couldn’t have lasted a second in her mouth. While he continued fucking her in doggy position, he put a finger in her ass and she moaned in pleasure. I'd never done anything like that with her and it was like my wife wasn’t there anymore, it was a totally different woman doing things I wouldn't have imagined her doing and saying things I would have never thought she'd say. He could of made her do anything, she was his and it was like I wasn’t there. They must have fucked for at-least two hours straight. Finally, she was covered in his cum, her stomach, tits and face. She had finally drained him completely.

I joined in for some parts and masturbated a lot but kept stopping before I could cum, I didn’t want to get orgasm regret while my wife was being fucked by a big, black bull. Finally I shot my load which came out with a lot of ******* but just a small amount of cum compared to what he had covered my wife with. They both laughed a little at my rather weak attempt. I was truly a cuckold now.

Everyone on this site obviously has cuckold fantasies. I'm guessing most only fantasize about it. Probably your wives have no idea what you're thinking. So let's hear about them. We all know you dream about sitting back watching your wife get pounded by a big, black stud. Can't blame you.

View attachment 1348920
Today one of my biggest cuckold fantasies will come true. My gf vs. 4 BBC. I can't wait to see her suck all the cocks and get all the holes fucked.

Recently my wife and I were skiing in Banff. Later that afternoon we went to the spa and were sitting in the hot tub relaxing. A few minutes later a group of about six or seven young college guys came in and joined us as the spa was quite large. They were all fit and trim and wearing only swim trunks so my wife was getting a load of eye candy. They would take turns getting out of the hot tub and going to the swimming pool and then back to the hot tub. Since the swim trunks were wet, it didn't take much imagination to see what was hanging between their legs. I was enjoying watching my wife enjoy the view and the playful banter between them and her. Obviously nothing happened but back at the room I asked her if she was enjoying herself with all those hot young studs and she said of course she was. I figured I'd play a little further and asked her if she would like me to back to the spa and invite one of them back to our room. She said I should go back to the spa and invite them all back to the room. I've been jerking off to the thought of her with all those hard cocks at once and what an image it is!

My fantasy is a very dominant black man coming into my life and taking complete control of my marriage. Basically steal my wife and fuck her every single night in my bed, breed her, slap her ass, rub his big black cock on her pretty face and last but not least, ******* me on my knees and make me suck him.

I want my wife to get into it and dress me up in panties and lipstick and help her serve him and let him fuck my ass.

Basically I am a whiteboy faggot who wants to share bbc with his young little white wife (22 years old)

View attachment 1358106 View attachment 1358107

My fantasy is a very dominant black man coming into my life and taking complete control of my marriage. Basically steal my wife and fuck her every single night in my bed, breed her, slap her ass, rub his big black cock on her pretty face and last but not least, ******* me on my knees and make me suck him.

I want my wife to get into it and dress me up in panties and lipstick and help her serve him and let him fuck my ass.

Basically I am a whiteboy faggot who wants to share bbc with his young little white wife (22 years old)

View attachment 1358106 View attachment 1358107
What city are you from?

Back