Men: Micropenis, Macropenis, or something in between? (poll)

I am a male person and ...

• Total voters

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
i had posted this before, but due to a typo i did mess it up (severely). :( So this is not meant as a repost, but much rather a correction. Sorry guys for the inconvenience.

We all know that penises come in many differnt sizes, colors and shapes. Also almost everyone has heard of a "micropenis condition". Less well-known might be that there is also a "macropenis condition".

Personally, i don`t think that these labels need to be applied, as there is knowledge and acceptance that everyone is different, so why have those labels in addition? However, these terms have been defined by medics, and now that they are out there, why not elaborate on them and tell where we all stand? ;)

The medical definition (on both ends) is a greater than or equal length difference than the two times standard deviation (SD) from the mean erect length for a particular age group.

To make it more convenient and easier to answer, i did some calculations for you. :) They are based on a penis size study that analyzed data from more than a dozen different studies about the subject matter. After calculating the margin for both "conditions" for the average adult (age range considered in the study: 21 ;) to 80 years) i have rounded them to the closest half inch value resulting in...

micropenis condition ... avg. erect length is less than or equal to 2.5 inches (approx. 6.25 cm),
macropenis condition ... avg. erect length is greater than or equal to 8.5 inches (approx. 21.5 cm).

Please, DON`T post d!ck pictures here! - We all know what a d!ck looks like. Thx.

Let me be the first one to answer: my erect length is close to 6 1/2 inches (16.5 centimeters), so i am in between. ;)

Fellow men on B2w, no matter Black or white ;) , please participate.

Thank you.

Please, Admins anyone, can you shed a light on this...?

It almost seems to become the norm that picture and dating threads are posted on arbitrary forums (General Discussion, Hotwife, Cuckold, ...) and stay there forever, even there are other forums dedicated for those purposes. :confused:

And then, on the other hand, a thread that has nothing at all to do with cuckolding (this one) gets moved to the Cuckold Forum? Why?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Please, Admins anyone, can you shed a light on this...?

It almost seems to become the norm that picture and dating threads are posted on arbitrary forums (General Discussion, Hotwife, Cuckold, ...) and stay there forever, even there are other forums dedicated for those purposes. :confused:

And then, on the other hand, a thread that has nothing at all to do with cuckolding (this one) gets moved to the Cuckold Forum? Why?

Thanks.

You put this in "Off Topic" originally. Off Topic is for sports, politics, non-sexual things. I moved it to the "General" section this morning.

We try to catch the threads that are inappropriately placed in various sections but there are tens of thousands of threads on this site and only a handful of active staff members. We'd love for every single thread to be in it's ideal location but the reality is there's just not enough time in a day to make it happen. Additionally, dating threads or threads containing pictures that are misplaced are relatively low priority on our list given all else that happens on this site.

You put this in "Off Topic" originally. Off Topic is for sports, politics, non-sexual things. I moved it to the "General" section this morning.

We try to catch the threads that are inappropriately placed in various sections but there are tens of thousands of threads on this site and only a handful of active staff members. We'd love for every single thread to be in it's ideal location but the reality is there's just not enough time in a day to make it happen. Additionally, dating threads or threads containing pictures that are misplaced are relatively low priority on our list given all else that happens on this site.
Thank you very much. :)

Back