Men, do you do this?

Do you lick your own cum from your wife's pussy?

• Yes, all the time.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tried it once

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Would like to, but I think my wife would think I'm weird

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Yes, in fact, my wife wants it

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No way

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Maybe I'll try it

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I recently read a tale on a "married men's confessions" site about a husband who had an overwhelming fantasy to be cuckolded by his wife. He knew, however, that she would never participate in the real thing and he also knew he couldn't tell her about his fantasy. He then began pretending while having sex with his wife without her knowing what was going through his mind. He would pretend he was a stranger when he fucked his wife and became good at detaching himself from the sex act and imagining her fucking another guy. When she sucked his cock, he would pretend he was watching her suck another man's cock and so on. He then said that he took it to another level by cleaning his own juice from her pussy after he'd cum inside her, which apparently she liked but found a little weird. He told her he was just trying to please her as best he could, but it fact, he was doing it to fuel his fantasy of cleaning a black man's cumload from his wife after she had been fucked.

I'm sure this is nothing new to many members of this group, but I would be interested to know how many men clean her wives up after fucking them and do their wives like it or find it weird.

1.jpg

My wife enjoys it when I clean after she's been with another man or men. Sortve a new thing for us. Took 5 years for me to actually try and do it.
I do not clean my own cum from her. I only cum in condoms when we have sex.

I have been cleaning my cum (when we use to fuck) and other men's cum from her going back to when we got engaged. It is funny when I think back. When I asked her to marry me, she said she did not think she could give up other men...I said "Either can I." We both had a good laugh and 45 years later, still together, still in love.

Back