Memphis BBC needed

BBC ONLY CPL

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
USVI
My wife and I are planning a road trip to Memphis TN to catch a Grizzlies basketball game in January.. currently considering 1/17 or 1/31.

Of course while we are there we will want to find her the biggest BBC that Memphis has to offer. We will be hosting at our hotel.. Location TBD.

Any B2W members in that area interested in this? Get back to me and let us know.
We are real and serious as I hope my reputation and status on this site supports..

Have a great day!

IMG_0786.JPG DSCN1214.JPG

1/17 is confirmed.. we have our Grizzlies' tickets and our hotel room all booked. We're getting some good replies from Craigslist for this trip, but no hits from this site... hmmmmm.

Trip is over a month away so we're still taking applications... LOL.. might even pick two or three guys and turn it into a mini-gangbang.

My wife and I are planning a road trip to Memphis TN to catch a Grizzlies basketball game in January.. currently considering 1/17 or 1/31.

Of course while we are there we will want to find her the biggest BBC that Memphis has to offer. We will be hosting at our hotel.. Location TBD.

Any B2W members in that area interested in this? Get back to me and let us know.
We are real and serious as I hope my reputation and status on this site supports..

Have a great day!

View attachment 471614 View attachment 471615
Wow those panties really add to her sec appeal I want here even more

Have a great day!

View attachment 471614 View attachment 471615
I'm interested not too far

Back