Members: Extremely racist African-American men are drawn to this fetish: Pos/Neg?

Hi, from the view of an outsider to "fans" of this sexual fetish, it is clear that many very bigoted or Afrocentrist/Afro-Supremacist males of African-American descent are intrigued by this sexual fetish.

Do you think this damages the sexual fetish and if so, should there be space for racist African-American men in your cyber-community?

Would you interact in real life with racist African-American men?

If you are residing in Canada or any other country outside of the United States, would you say that bigoted non-African American men are as intrigued by this sexual fetish?

Thanks for your replies :)

I'm a white male, and I say racism doesn't have a color these days. Younger people, of all races, seem to handle racism a lot differently than their older generations. It may appear there are a lot of racist African-American men, but that may be because you frequent websites where there is a higher concentration of racial extremism, or it may be the part of the country you're in at the time. Plus, many black males (here) seem to be much more of the Alpha male-dominant types, but in real life, I don't see that near as much. You're going to have extreme views/attitudes in practically anything ... for example, politics. Some people are bothered by extremism, and some aren't as much, and even others are actually turned on by it. Websites like this give some men the feeling of power & superiority, but that feeling diminishes when the computer is turned off. That's the beauty of this ... we each are here by choice and can simply "change the channel" when it gets too much for us. But, don't take this website, or any website topic be a true reflection of the real life majority. I'm sure there are plenty of genuine gentlemen here that could make your "black experience" awesome & memorable.

In real life, I wouldn't interact with anyone that is a racist, including African-American men. This talk of control, owning, breeding, etc ... does occasionally make my stomach growl. If and when my wife & I decide to choose a black male to join us in a MMF, it'll be someone mature, clean cut, educated business type ... and the fact that he has a 7 inch or a 1 foot dick isn't going to make a bit of difference to us. :)

All sex fetishes are based upon a dominance of one person over another, this one happens to be race. Regardless of what any credible scientific study say about black males cocks being no larger than whites, the perception exist which leads to a conditioned behavior of one group over another. If I were to watch a black man have sex with you and our dicks were the same size, regardless of that fact you would perceive one as larger than the other based upon your own ingrained racial prejudices. I know you'll say but I'm not a racist, but that's pure *******. Everybody is racist, problem with society is people try to pretend they are not and ignore the fact we all have predispositions towards that which is similar to us.

Hi, thanks for the reply. You describe a dichotmy. Why do you enjoy racial domination of White men and do you also enjoy seeing non-White men being dominated? Why or Why not?

Would you travel more than 100km to engage with a couple who are interested in this sexual fetish?

Why are you fascinated with African-American men and are would you intereact in a private setting with a non-African-American?

What do you think of White/European-Americans who feel that White/European-American support for this sexual fetish is hurting the long term image of White/European-Americans who are then judged by non-White people?

Would you stop engaging in this sexual fetish if you felt that it was affecting White minors in their peer group or causing them to be humiliated? Why or Why not?

All sex fetishes are based upon a dominance of one person over another, this one happens to be race. Regardless of what any credible scientific study say about black males cocks being no larger than whites, the perception exist which leads to a conditioned behavior of one group over another. If I were to watch a black man have sex with you and our dicks were the same size, regardless of that fact you would perceive one as larger than the other based upon your own ingrained racial prejudices. I know you'll say but I'm not a racist, but that's pure *******. Everybody is racist, problem with society is people try to pretend they are not and ignore the fact we all have predispositions towards that which is similar to us.

Hi, I hadn't asked about this. But who do you think is conditioning you to see one ethnic group as superior and would you be against it if men from your cohort (assuming you are White/European-American) felt it was damaging their image in society?

Why or Why not do you think it is healthy for one cohort or demographic group to be singled out to be dominated based on their percieved race or ethnicity?

Would you continue with this sexual fetish if you thought White minors were being humiliated or bullied in a public setting because of White/European-American male support for this sexual fetish? Why or Why not?

Thanks everyone for replies :) Would really like to hear more from African-American men on this subject. Especially looking for input from African-American men on why bigoted or Afrocentrist African-American men are intrigued by this sexual fetish?

I actually forgot to ask:

Benmb- are you White/European-American and do you support racial domination of White men and women as a sexual fetish? Why or Why not?

Would you stop your involvement in this sexual fetish if you were asked by White/European-American men or women?

Do you think this causes White/European American women to lose respect or standing in society when a large number of non-White/European Americans become aware of this sexual fetish and White/European-American over representation in this sexual fetish?

I think the domination could go anyway you please. I would be hot to fuck an asian girl in front of her asian hubby or make my spanish gardener watch me fuck his wife. It has little to do with which race is dominate or submissive as much as it a role play of a perceived power. What is 100km? you're obviously from somewhere other than the States.
What do you mean non private setting with non-African men?
Fact is asians and spanish are having babies at a far greater rate than whites or blacks. Cultural identity on the global will drastically shift over the next 50 years. Blacks should be worried they will no longer be the pampered race of the Democratic Party in this country. They have elected a black President, nobody cares about them anymore, that was the promise given in the 1960's. Now the focus will be on Hispanics, unfortunately most blacks do not see this coming and will be left out in the cold.

I think the domination could go anyway you please. I would be hot to fuck an asian girl in front of her asian hubby or make my spanish gardener watch me fuck his wife. It has little to do with which race is dominate or submissive as much as it a role play of a perceived power. What is 100km? you're obviously from somewhere other than the States.
What do you mean non private setting with non-African men?
Fact is asians and spanish are having babies at a far greater rate than whites or blacks. Cultural identity on the global will drastically shift over the next 50 years. Blacks should be worried they will no longer be the pampered race of the Democratic Party in this country. They have elected a black President, nobody cares about them anymore, that was the promise given in the 1960's. Now the focus will be on Hispanics, unfortunately most blacks do not see this coming and will be left out in the cold.

Edit: Sorry Benmb. I went to McGill so I got used to being berated into writing everything in km for the majority of the world that doesn't count land distance in miles.

Hi Benmb, thanks for replying. Do you support this sexual fetish i.e. Are you a White/European-American who enjoys seeing White men/women being dominated by African-American or African descended men?

If so, why is race a factor? If race isn't a factor, why do you think it is important to other men here?

Kate, I wish you would post more about yourself instead of asking a litany of questions. You're just demonstrating that A. you're a fake or B. you have no clue what color the sky is.
I don't mind sharing a white wife or gf with a black man because at the end of the day I know I'm still signing his paycheck.

Do you not see my pic <----- about as white as they come. And there is no such thing as European-American, where do you come up with that? where are you from?

Kate, I wish you would post more about yourself instead of asking a litany of questions. You're just demonstrating that A. you're a fake or B. you have no clue what color the sky is.
I don't mind sharing a white wife or gf with a black man because at the end of the day I know I'm still signing his paycheck.

Other threads have come to the conclusion that most people here are hiding their identies or using an avatar.

They are not actually married or their significant other is not aware. Thus, I want to ask if you are White or someone else playing the role of a White man. Especially with your low post count, which is even lower than mine.

Thanks again.

Do you not see my pic <----- about as white as they come. And there is no such thing as European-American, where do you come up with that? where are you from?

benmb, don't ask her any MORE questions, man or this babbling person won't ever quit talking. I have a strong feeling she (if she really is one) is going to be single for a very long, long, long time. :confused:

Hi, from the view of an outsider to "fans" of this sexual fetish, it is clear that many very bigoted or Afrocentrist/Afro-Supremacist males of African-American descent are intrigued by this sexual fetish.

Do you think this damages the sexual fetish and if so, should there be space for racist African-American men in your cyber-community?

Would you interact in real life with racist African-American men?

If you are residing in Canada or any other country outside of the United States, would you say that bigoted non-African American men are as intrigued by this sexual fetish?

Thanks for your replies :)

You raise an interesting point and I thick you are right the site, if not the subject, does seem to attract a certain type with a chip on their shoulder black americans, often who seem to have a disjointed view of the past.

I have encountered very little of this in the UK, I have probably encountered more racism among less off whites than I have among those with African background. There are clear signs of racism among some young people from the sub-continent of Asia in the UK, but not in sexual terms.

In Africa by contrast we encountered very little racism among Africans, but strong tribal prejudice. Some factories in South Africa cannot work effectively if they employ Africans from different tribal groups, and in Zimbabwe the local white company had tremendous prejudice about the Africans running the counry, but of course that fear was proven to be well justified by the economic collapse of that country.

While I encountered little overt racism as such against white there was very clear a high level of satisfaction and sexual excitement when they bedded white females. I did not put that down to rascism but a whole range of other issues, not least proving their own individual manhood.

Hi, from the view of an outsider to "fans" of this sexual fetish, it is clear that many very bigoted or Afrocentrist/Afro-Supremacist males of African-American descent are intrigued by this sexual fetish. Do you think this damages the sexual fetish and if so, should there be space for racist African-American men in your cyber-community?
Katewhowonders has started two new threads and jacked 20+ other threads with the same inflammatory remarks and questions every time. My advice: disregard. Not worth the time or effort to feed trolls and spammers.

Back