Melbourne, Australia, married couple looking for first BBC

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by PerfectCoupleMelb, Jan 21, 2014.

1. PerfectCoupleMelb

PerfectCoupleMelb New Member

We are a happily married, professional and perfect couple with a gorgeous, sexy, blonde mid-30s hot wife in Melbourne, Australia, seeking the first of what we hope is many experiences with a handsome, healthy, thick and well-hung American BBC who must be American.

We have tried to hook up with a couple BBCs only to be let down by no shows. The beautiful Mrs Perfect is keen to show a real BBC she is a submissive minx who is eager to please behind closed doors.

We can be contacted on perfectcoupleau@gmail.com

PerfectCouple6.jpg

2. SimonPa

SimonPa New Member

contact me...

3. PerfectCoupleMelb

PerfectCoupleMelb New Member

Let's try again - we are a happily married, professional and perfect couple with a gorgeous, sexy, blonde mid-30s hot wife in Melbourne, Australia, seeking the first of what we hope is many experiences with a handsome, healthy, thick and well-hung American BBC who must be American.

We have tried to hook up with a couple BBCs only to be let down by no shows. The beautiful Mrs Perfect is keen to show a real BBC she is a submissive minx who is eager to please behind closed doors.

We can be contacted on perfectcoupleau@gmail.com

We are a genuine couple and would like to meet this weekend.

4. plethora

plethora New Member

Australia
    I will be in Melbourne March 28-30th let me know if you are interested

5. happybull4u

happybull4u New Member

I am in Melbourne, Australia. Experienced and in lifestyle for last 9 years. What a shame, I am not American.
    If interested then let me know: happybull4u@gmail.com