Meetings...

chiblkstud

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
Just wondering if anyone has actually met and hooked up with someone they met on this site?
I've not. I've chatted with some folks but when it gets down to making plan they vanish...even so called "real" people, the verified ones. Just curious as to others experiences.

Last edited:
Allow me to wish you happy birthday and give you your cake...

l.jpg

Enjoy!

Just wondering if anyone has actually met and hooked up with someone they met on this site?
I've not. I've chatted with some folks but when it gets down to making plan they vanish...even so called "real" people, the verified ones. Just curious as to others experiences.
@chiblkstud - there was another thread that was started a while back under the "General" Forum where members reported of their meets. This one jumped off the rails, but to get things back on track everyone who had a real meet should move back onto this thread here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/anyone-actually-meet-play-with-someone-s-from-the-site.39247/

Here are 2 proof pics of my meets with real members on the site here. I've met @Katiana4black off of here before and that was a real hot time also. Too bad we didn't get a chance to take the proof photos but maybe next time.

Back