Meeting the Wife Instead?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
I don't mean to say this as an attempt at disrecpecting anyone in here (not going to mention names either), There're sometimes a hubby might be out there searching for a black man to come take care of the wife... but sometimes the hubby could be bi, and just wants a black man for himself. I've met and communicated with several such white men who came at me like this.

Not trying to say that hubbies searching for bulls is a bad idea, since some wives might want anonymity till the moment they meet... but most times, isn't it best hearing from the wife as well? At least to know the couple's for real.

This is important because of trust, safety and to make sure everyone is who they say they are. But I am sure that a lot of guys would make up a fake wife/gf or give a sense they are in a relationship with a girl that black bull would also like to be with, just so he could suck his cock. Just don't know why people can't be honest anymore. The Internet is really a problem with so many fakes and idiots sometimes.

I can understand the part about safety and of wanting to first talk and trust a guy before you think of going any further. I tell other hubbies too the same thing: start first with one black guy and see how well it goes. If afterwards the wife wants more than one, then do so, but always start with what you have.

I've got nothing against bisexual men, but they seem to populate a lot of these cuckold sites and adult Yahoo groups. Too many of them masquerading as what they aren't. I log into Messenger, and those are the sort of people that keep chatting with me. And then they're the ones who get offended when I don't wish to chat with them anymore, like I was supposed to guess what they were about from the start.

Really, it's hard trusting anyone these days.

Back