Meeting alone

ukcouple4black

Couple
Gold Member
From
UK
How many husbands on here are happy with their wives spending time alone with their black lovers ?

We have done it several times now and it can be incredibly exciting , especially now you can interact with phones , webcams etc and watch the action as it happens ,

How many of you couples put there do this and does it work for you !

I've never recommended allowing the spouse to meet men on her own ... just too many down side's to it. When in doubt, you start 2 columns ... one column with the ' pluses ' and one with the ' minuses ' ... see which one is longest. This one would have a much longer minus to it.

When my ex and I started the lifestyle we made the rules and one of them was that we would always be together when playing with others. Well we broke that rule. First it was with a really awesome guy that we both got a long with really well. He was like a lost brother to me and my ex and him hit it off really well! So when she asked to hang out with him when I was at work one day I said sure have fun. She said to me that they might have sex and she asked me if it was ok if it happened! I said if it happened then it happened! I will say was pretty excited throughout the whole day and couldn't wait to get home that night from work! It was rush thinking about her fucking him! When I got home she hugged and kissed me! I kind of knew at that point she fucked him that day. She told me she did abc then we had amazing sex that night! After she told me she really liked seeing him with just him and her! She said she could just focus on enjoying the sex with him and not having to focus on me at the same time. Women are good at multi tasking but sometimes they just like to focus on one guy. They hooked up a few more times alone and we had many threesomes together it was a pretty good balance! Then he got deployed since he was in the military and we moved on from there! Now that was a great experience! The next guy we did this with was a complete asshole and destroyed our relationship! He was pushy and was never comfortable in threesomes and only wanted to fuck her without me present! She would tell me that it was exciting to be his mistress (he was married and cheating which I didn't like either). But she said him being married made it safer and better! Well it didn't. His wife found out and kicked him out! He became more clingy on my wife at the time and things got complicated! That's just my experiences and one was really good and the other bad! I would say don't let it get out of control and get left out of the picture!

We have only done this with my wife's long term lover , he was her first black lover 15 years ago and is very much a close personal friend , there is complete trust and respect between the three of us . He treats Karen with total respect and I trust him with her , he has no other agenda , it's purely a sexual thing for him and Karen gets a tremendous buzz from checking in to a hotel with him as husband and wife ,

It isn't for everyone and you do need total trust and your own guidelines but when you do get it right it can be a great sexual thrill and visually erotic watching them making love in a hotel room miles away from your own armchair .

When my ex and I started the lifestyle we made the rules and one of them was that we would always be together when playing with others. Well we broke that rule. First it was with a really awesome guy that we both got a long with really well. He was like a lost brother to me and my ex and him hit it off really well! So when she asked to hang out with him when I was at work one day I said sure have fun. She said to me that they might have sex and she asked me if it was ok if it happened! I said if it happened then it happened! I will say was pretty excited throughout the whole day and couldn't wait to get home that night from work! It was rush thinking about her fucking him! When I got home she hugged and kissed me! I kind of knew at that point she fucked him that day. She told me she did abc then we had amazing sex that night! After she told me she really liked seeing him with just him and her! She said she could just focus on enjoying the sex with him and not having to focus on me at the same time. Women are good at multi tasking but sometimes they just like to focus on one guy. They hooked up a few more times alone and we had many threesomes together it was a pretty good balance! Then he got deployed since he was in the military and we moved on from there! Now that was a great experience! The next guy we did this with was a complete asshole and destroyed our relationship! He was pushy and was never comfortable in threesomes and only wanted to fuck her without me present! She would tell me that it was exciting to be his mistress (he was married and cheating which I didn't like either). But she said him being married made it safer and better! Well it didn't. His wife found out and kicked him out! He became more clingy on my wife at the time and things got complicated! That's just my experiences and one was really good and the other bad! I would say don't let it get out of control and get left out of the picture!

Thanks for sharing the good and THE BAD of what goes on in this lifestyle.

Back