meeting a bull

Get to know him online verging it's really him tons of fakes out there then I would do a motel/hotel meet in a bar just to check you want him discussing all of this along the way I would caution to completely sort hubby out although you do look like your used to wearing the pants in your house, kinda look in charge....lol

I would recommend a swingers club. You want to be be fucked by someone clean and sane, A swingers club is a good place to start. Ideally you would want to go to an on premise club where you can meet and fuck. Members can often give you good advice on selecting a BBC or other fucker

Try a field of Jersey cows, they don't have to be new...

:)

Sorry couldn't resist...

It does rather depend on where you live and holiday as to what your options are.

Would your husband chose the right man, or the man that fits his image of what you like? if you want something different your husband probably is not the man to choose for you...

My wife's black lover was 13 years older than her and I would never have guessed he would trigger in her the responses it clearly did, while the muscular tall security guards that I thought might get her going seemed to do little for her. So just how well does your husband know you.

On the other hand one of my work colleagues hired a real muscular brute thinking he was the 'safe' option and that his sophisticated and intelligent pretty young wife would not be interested in this brainless hulk. Instead his wife confided in my wife months later, after the black baby was born, that she had 'wet her knickers' the moment her husband introduced him to her and was in heat for a month before the guy finally realised the wife was his for the taking.

So getting husbands to choose for you might not get you what you need

You might wish to become "verified" members and place ads in the "Interracial Dating" forum.
However, to advertise for a Stud, Stallion or Bull, YOU, the wife or female half of the couple must place the ad and correspond with them as husbands/cuckold males are not permitted to advertise or approach the dominant male members. Please read the statement regarding dating in the Announcements" forum.

You might also consider seeking out and attending "Swingers" parties and events in your area to get your "feet wet" before trying your luck in bars/clubs or advertising on the Internet. Always take precautions to insure someone knows where you are and who you are with before going anywhere alone with someone.
Don't let the excitement of the moment cloud your better judgement.

Good luck.

.... Or make hubby find him? The ******* of making him find a man to fuck me is kinda a turn on

While that may be a turn on, the man he chooses would probably be a disappointment.

Better for you to choose who you want and then have hubby invite him to have sex with you. :hot: This way you get the man you want and you still get to have fun humiliating hubby by having him ask the man you have chosen to please cuckold him. :D

What do u think is the best way for me to meet my first bbc. Online? In a bar? On the beach? Or make hubby find him? The ******* of making him find a man to fuck me is kinda a turn on
Your husband should never pick our a lover or a pair of pants for you without your involvement. If he does there is a virtual guarantee that the fit will be wrong

Back