Meet your guy, or go out with hubby?

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
I wanted to ask a question following something that happened last weekend. I had planned to go out with my guy on Friday, (this seems to becoming our regular night). At the same time, hubby had planned a quiet night out with me on the Saturday.
As it happened my guy changed his mind and couldnt go out Friday but wanted to take me out fora ******* Saturday. I had to decide who to go out with.
In the end I opted for my guy, went out and had a great night. Hubby was ok but bit disappointed we didnt go out.
Wondered if any ladies have this sort of decision and what they do? Who they put first and why.
Also my guy knew I was going out with hubby and I have a suspicion he changed the night on purpose. Have any bulls done this to make the wives choose or make a point?
Just wondering. X

Had the same thing happen a few years ago bull changed his mind and wanted me to go to a dance with him hubby had wanted to go for a quite ******* ended up a hellve of a row with hubby but the bull one. Found out later he did change the day knowing I'll go with him.

it would more likely be the other way round for me. i'd likely cancel on my date with another guy if i had the chance to go out with hubby.

it's not like i couldn't meet my guy friend another day. but getting alone time with hubby is very rare and we try and cherish it when we get the opportunity.

This is just me adding in, I may be a tad different, I never play without hubby being with me. I love the fact I can look up and see him there watching me or even joining in with our friend. I would always pick being with hubby over Bull as he is the man I am married to and love. Not that I dont love the sex with the Bull, he is not a replacement but an addition to our sex life. I would have to say stay with hubby

This is just me adding in, I may be a tad different, I never play without hubby being with me. I love the fact I can look up and see him there watching me or even joining in with our friend. I would always pick being with hubby over Bull as he is the man I am married to and love. Not that I dont love the sex with the Bull, he is not a replacement but an addition to our sex life. I would have to say stay with hubby

totally agree with this. it's always been a shared adventure for us. even when hubby isn't present, i still think of it as a shared activity and remember to take pictures and videos to show him afterwards, or even call him so he can listen in. he loves adoring my 'freshly-sexed' body afterwards, i can see it turns him on so much.

if he one day turned around and said he was bored of it, i doubt i'd find it exciting any more either. it's a thrill because it's something naughty we enjoy together, even if we're not together while we're enjoying ourselves... if that makes any sense?

Ooh! Im feeling a bit naughty now as I chose my guy!
totally agree with this. it's always been a shared adventure for us. even when hubby isn't present, i still think of it as a shared activity and remember to take pictures and videos to show him afterwards, or even call him so he can listen in. he loves adoring my 'freshly-sexed' body afterwards, i can see it turns him on so much.

if he one day turned around and said he was bored of it, i doubt i'd find it exciting any more either. it's a thrill because it's something naughty we enjoy together, even if we're not together while we're enjoying ourselves... if that makes any sense?
Yea, we are the same, my hubby likes the 'freshly sexed' body too. Thats why my hubby wasnt too sad about me going with my guy as he got his fun later!

My thoughts exactly

Thats real love

I wanted to ask a question following something that happened last weekend. I had planned to go out with my guy on Friday, (this seems to becoming our regular night). At the same time, hubby had planned a quiet night out with me on the Saturday.
As it happened my guy changed his mind and couldnt go out Friday but wanted to take me out fora ******* Saturday. I had to decide who to go out with.
In the end I opted for my guy, went out and had a great night. Hubby was ok but bit disappointed we didnt go out.
Wondered if any ladies have this sort of decision and what they do? Who they put first and why.
Also my guy knew I was going out with hubby and I have a suspicion he changed the night on purpose. Have any bulls done this to make the wives choose or make a point?
Just wondering. X
My boyfriend likes to do that just to show my husband that Im committed to pleasing him and being his woman!Hes done it maybe a half dozen times.Last time,he brought me home and said to my husband simply "your wife is in love with me"and my hubby said,yes I know.Then Darrian got hard just from saying that to my husband so he took me to my bedroom and made love to me one more time that we had not planned on!Ive left hubby at home and went with other guys too,my husband always looses to the gorgeous hot black man,always!!!!!!!!

Back