Meet up

vernon

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
So i see a lot of men upset about not getting pussy on b2w well the best thing i can tell you get to know the ladies in your state . Number two if you're not verified they probably think your fake if they have a kik or a skype get that . I can say for a fact most women have a family and ******* work as well be patient and intelligent I'm sure in due time you could possibly meet up and have sex .

Yes it's just too much complaining in my opinion it would be different if everybody was single that's not the case most women are married and have ******* in elementary to college so that's unfair.

So true Vernon. Married and ******* doesn't leave much free time to play....but we married white wives do enjoy black dicks.......when we can..........lol

The fact that we don't always have the time for BBC, because of our children, makes me desire it more and appreciate it more when that opportunity arises. I get so excited when that day comes and can't wait to wrap my hands around a big juicy black cock. I'm feeling that way now dammit!

The fact that we don't always have the time for BBC, because of our children, makes me desire it more and appreciate it more when that opportunity arises. I get so excited when that day comes and can't wait to wrap my hands around a big juicy black cock. I'm feeling that way now dammit!
It's a good thing you have to wait it makes it worth it when you're getting your pussy pounded

Back