me

hmmmm i kinda love the nurse outfit turning me on so bad and yes i would love to make lady lo0ve to her ;)
I would love my wife to have sex with other sexy poeple,pussy & black cock.She never has had sex with anybody,other than myself.I have told her she would look sexy trying her first bbc.

hmm yea? what does she think about your idea?
I think she likes the idea,a black guy works at the same place as her,i have seen him check her-out while shopping.iam not sure to approach him behind my wifes back to see if he would try & get into her knickers.

I think she likes the idea,a black guy works at the same place as her,i have seen him check her-out while shopping.iam not sure to approach him behind my wifes back to see if he would try & get into her knickers.
lol that what my hubby did surprised me when he brought him over for dinner. i was kinda excited and scared at the same time. nothing happend but the following week he came back and it was hot i need to post the pic up soon ;) but the first night meeting him made me so horny and wet it was unbelievable

lol that what my hubby did surprised me when he brought him over for dinner. i was kinda excited and scared at the same time. nothing happend but the following week he came back and it was hot i need to post the pic up soon ;) but the first night meeting him made me so horny and wet it was unbelievable
That is hot,i would love to see the pics,you are very sexy knowing you like to fuck bbc & pussy.

Back