Me!

Well I'll be damned! The way I see it, she "saved image as" off of here and is using them. Or he. Ask her to email you her Halloween costume from 2 years ago. The one of her in the corset, fishnet gloves holding a yellow "paint splattered" chainsaw against the neck of a guy in a plaid jacket. You won't see his face because he's bent at the waist. Message me your email addy blackmeat and I'll send you the pic in question along with a face pic of myself with my cat Dala. She'll be cuddled up against me. She's a brown haired oriental. And as an added bonus, I'll send you a pic of myself in Nelson bc. White tank top pretending to hold up a boulder. If she can provide you with any of those. Well, I'm gonna have to find better Internet protection. How does that sound?
You already HAVE my email...
How do YOU "save" yourself?

Well I'll be damned! The way I see it, she "saved image as" off of here and is using them. Or he. Ask her to email you her Halloween costume from 2 years ago. The one of her in the corset, fishnet gloves holding a yellow "paint splattered" chainsaw against the neck of a guy in a plaid jacket. You won't see his face because he's bent at the waist. Message me your email addy blackmeat and I'll send you the pic in question along with a face pic of myself with my cat Dala. She'll be cuddled up against me. She's a brown haired oriental. And as an added bonus, I'll send you a pic of myself in Nelson bc. White tank top pretending to hold up a boulder. If she can provide you with any of those. Well, I'm gonna have to find better Internet protection. How does that sound?

Neither of you are giving me substantial enough reason to keep either of you here. Each of you think I am YOUR respective "secretary" I'M NOT!

Inbox me. From now on this is in the open community and your credibility is already demolished.

What Internet "protection", hell, you are on the INTERNET!!!

Back