Me vs. Blk cock - would my gf prefer blk?

What would my girl enjoy more?

• Total voters
It's not even all about size. Black men are far, far better at sex itself, at moving their bodies and knowing what to do. White boys could have a huge cock but they're clueless and whiny when it comes to sex.

It's not even all about size. Black men are far, far better at sex itself, at moving their bodies and knowing what to do. White boys could have a huge cock but they're clueless and whiny when it comes to sex.
I've heard the same from many others

Sorry hun, nothing compares to the feeling of having a bbc inside of you. My hubby was around 7 inches pretty big for a white guy, but black men just do it better

I am not whiny and have satisfied many women but I do agree that Black men do a better job. My current master has taught me many great things to do to satisfy a lover. He makes me feel unbelievable after our love sessions.

You really hit the nail on the head with the "whiny" part. On top of having no physical attraction to white men, I rarely have any attraction to their personalities for that reason.

Oh and to the initial poster, if that dick is really 6 inches, the my lover's must be 10 at least!!

Back