me , contacta me donio1873@gmail.com , girls sand me photos please

what you think?

• Total voters
I love this one...she's skinny chick from Bulgaria..he's masturbator from Angola...I would love to set up that love match..:bounce:..who said there is no hope for the rest of us..question..is there enough bandwidth to handle the mutral masturbation that will be going between Angola and Bulgaria..just askin..LMAO...osp

:unsure: unsure...ok...it was funny...you're in Bulgaria..he's a delusional guy in Angola..the likelihood he will hook up is like zero..due to distance etc...ok..so the joke is you both are masturbating on camera, which takes a lot of bandwidth due to distances...he's indicating he;s in love and you will be his wife..it was too funny and I couldn't resist...pls accept my apology if your feelings were hurt...osp

Kristina, you are an absolute babe. Any guy would be so lucky just to drool over you.

:unsure: unsure...ok...it was funny...you're in Bulgaria..he's a delusional guy in Angola..the likelihood he will hook up is like zero..due to distance etc...ok..so the joke is you both are masturbating on camera, which takes a lot of bandwidth due to distances...he's indicating he;s in love and you will be his wife..it was too funny and I couldn't resist...pls accept my apology if your feelings were hurt...osp

Why did you get involved in other people's conversations ? Do not you have another job? :unsure:

i will spank you :mstickle:

I know you are just joking with him, but you really are incredibly hot.

Back