me , contacta me donio1873@gmail.com , girls sand me photos please

what you think?

• Total voters
Then you need to find a western guy who will help you set up meetings.

You need to come to Dallas. Because now i am jealous. lol
Is Chicago just a vacation?

oic. interesting choice. challenging. Well, America can always use more beautiful, intelligent women. I hope you get a job with Kraft or something and emigrate here.

Well, I wish you the best. There are a lot of food companies here in America and I think you would enjoy it here. I hope you will post on this thread and let us know how your vacation is going and the things you see and do. Unfortunately, you picked summer to come to Chicago. The only worse thing would be picking Winter. lol. You should have picked Spring or Fall.

Well, I wish you the best. There are a lot of food companies here in America and I think you would enjoy it here. I hope you will post on this thread and let us know how your vacation is going and the things you see and do. Unfortunately, you picked summer to come to Chicago. The only worse thing would be picking Winter. lol. You should have picked Spring or Fall.

i know - spring or fall, but i can't - only summer unfortunately
Chicago - the windy city :frantic:

Not so windy during the summer. Hot and humid, because it is right on Lake Michigan. The winter is when it is windy and that is when you don't want it to be windy. lol. There is a lot to do and see there. I think you will have a lot of fun, in spite of the heat. lol.

Not so windy during the summer. Hot and humid, because it is right on Lake Michigan. The winter is when it is windy and that is when you don't want it to be windy. lol. There is a lot to do and see there. I think you will have a lot of fun, in spite of the heat. lol.

:dance: yes

Angola, If you are going to Europe, there will be plenty of opportunity for you. But I think the MEGA-hot Kristina will probably not be beating down your door.

Back