Me and why I love my black cock and pussy loving wife

I'm a 51. 5.9 190lbs. My wife is 44 5.5 115 with long black hair and very slim.but I've seen her sit on a black cock that was 11.5 inches.she likes black men. Sometimes 2 but I've seen her take on 6 they about fucked her half to death but she loved it.i love her and I love to watch or just clean her up when they're done with her.she brings me a pussy full of black cum about once a month or so.i asked her why she likes black guys and she told me of when she was 16 some black girls from school dared her to spend the night in an abandoned house outside of town.she did it and said there were 8 grown men a few even real old waiting on her.it was Friday night and they fucked her every witch way they could think over and over till midday Sunday.she said she finaly ******* and they just layed her on the floor with her legs spread and just kept fucking I'm probably not suposed to talk about this stuff but in the 12 years together I have seen her with 5 different dogs down through the years.some once some several times.it is something to watch your woman fucking dogs

Last edited:
My wife is still horny as hell after Thursday night.she met a black woman at the laundry mat and invited her over to get high.after smoking a few joints I told her how much my wife loved to eat pussy.i told my wife to show her and my wife asked her if she wanted her to.she answered by taking off her clothes and sitting on the edge of the couch and spreading her thick black legs.my wife got between her legs and started licking her thick shaved cunt lips.it only took my wife maybe 10 minutes to make the big titted black woman cum.my wife started to sit up and the black woman put her hand on the back of her head and pushed her back down and told her she was doing just fine.my wife started licking and sucking her pussy again till she cum real hard.my wife tried again to sit up but the horny black woman pushed her back down to her wet cunt and told her to just keep eating till she said stop.she grabbed my wife's head with both hands and was grinding her face up and down side to side on her fat black pussy.my wife just took it and made her cum several more times before she let go of my wife's hair and let her come up for air.after they smoked a little more the black woman spent most of the night with my wife on her back on the floor and the big black woman fucking her pale white face.between orgasms she would have my wife lick her ass till she was ready again.

Back