Maybe new boy friend?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by gr8hubby, Apr 16, 2014.

1. gr8hubby

gr8hubby Active Member Real Person

Would love your opinions on the signs.

She has not had anyone new for some time. Since she told me she was going on a business trip next week, she has done a few things. She has gotten her hair done, she has been to the club more frequent, found new dress and shoes to go with.

I am excited that she might have a new boy friend. It's been a while since she had some one new.

What do you think?

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Sounds like the familiar "female on the prowl" syndrome to me. When women decide to go on their prowl, they often get self-conscious of their appearance ... lose a bunch of weight, new hair style, tan, the whole thing. That's exactly what my wife's sister did when she and her husband broke up for a year or so, except she had her 2 pre-teens holding her back a bit. Now she and her husband are back together, she's gained back most the weight, etc. Go figure!

gr8hubby likes this.
  3. eyespy07

eyespy07 Active Member

When a women goes on the prowl, you'll know the signs. They are better at masking their intentions than most men.

gr8hubby likes this.
  4. gr8hubby

gr8hubby Active Member Real Person

She stopped by her toy store on the way home yesterday. She now has a new toy and new lube. She also mentioned traveling with her boss and a new employee.

I think she is on the hunt.

5. eyespy07

eyespy07 Active Member

For sure, man.

gr8hubby likes this.